Reviews for Pokemon: One Piece
X9-Killbot chapter 7 . 4/28
Too many fire types.
Matt chapter 7 . 3/29
Also how about either a Mimikyu, Shuppet, or Cubone for Brook since he's undead and was lonely while in the F.T.
Matt chapter 7 . 3/29
I see Nami having a Castform as one of her six because of its weather abilities. Also I'm guessing Chopper and Robin are up next, right? Please update soon.
CRUDEN chapter 7 . 3/29
Loved it
Sakura Lisel chapter 5 . 3/29
Ussop should ask the professor to give Kaiya a pokemon, so she won't be lonely in that big house of hers, and will have better protection (depending on what type of pokemon it is) against Clawdor when he finally makes his move. *lol* maybe a nice Scyther or a Bisharp who can EASILY counter Clawdors own blade attacks.
foxchick1 chapter 7 . 3/29
I can't wait to see what happens next.
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 3/29
I'm surprised the first Spearrow didn't go after Luffy first instead of going after Chimchar and the hat, or didn't Spearrow SEE exactly WHO or WHAT it was that knocked it out of the air when it was flying away with the hat?
Dream Dragoness chapter 7 . 3/29
II wonder if you are going to do Chopper and Frankly? I can see the latter with an Incinaroar quite easily.
FantasyQuester1996 chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
This is a pretty good story so far. I’m guessing that all the Straw Hat Pirates are each going to get starter pokemon. I’m guessing that Nami will get Snivy, Chopper would get Chikorita, Robin would get Fenniken, Franky would get Litten, and Brook would get Rowlet. I’m also going to put an extra guess here and say that Vivi would get Popplio. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Let me elaborate. I think Robin should have a Psychic Pokemon because she is highly intelligent, has her emotions perfectly in control, and knows how to manipulate her way in any situation she’s been forced into. I’m curious to see what you think.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
For Robin... I feel like she’ll get a psychic type. And in particular, I’m thinking Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir or Abra/Kadabra/Alkazam
CRUDEN chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
That's one of the reasons why I like one piece
Because it shows human nature
Whether it be sexism racism slavery hate fear or love compassion kindness loyalty
Oda doesn't shy away from it
foxchick1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
I love this chapter.
WOLF SIN OF GREED chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Finally someone who agrees with me if zoro had a starter Pokémon it would be treecko besides using leaf blade zoro and treecko have a lot in common but most people pair him with oshawott witch makes very little sense to me
TheOneMagic chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
so are they all just gonna get one of the starter pokemon (sans ace)