Reviews for Pokemon: One Piece
FantasyQuester1996 chapter 6 . 12/15/2017
This is a pretty good story so far. I’m guessing that all the Straw Hat Pirates are each going to get starter pokemon. I’m guessing that Nami will get Snivy, Chopper would get Chikorita, Robin would get Fenniken, Franky would get Litten, and Brook would get Rowlet. I’m also going to put an extra guess here and say that Vivi would get Popplio. Anyways, keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2017
Let me elaborate. I think Robin should have a Psychic Pokemon because she is highly intelligent, has her emotions perfectly in control, and knows how to manipulate her way in any situation she’s been forced into. I’m curious to see what you think.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2017
For Robin... I feel like she’ll get a psychic type. And in particular, I’m thinking Ralts/Kirlia/Gardevoir or Abra/Kadabra/Alkazam
CRUDEN chapter 4 . 10/21/2017
That's one of the reasons why I like one piece
Because it shows human nature
Whether it be sexism racism slavery hate fear or love compassion kindness loyalty
Oda doesn't shy away from it
foxchick1 chapter 6 . 10/8/2017
I love this chapter.
WOLF SIN OF GREED chapter 4 . 9/22/2017
Finally someone who agrees with me if zoro had a starter Pokémon it would be treecko besides using leaf blade zoro and treecko have a lot in common but most people pair him with oshawott witch makes very little sense to me
TheOneMagic chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
so are they all just gonna get one of the starter pokemon (sans ace)
Dream Dragoness chapter 6 . 9/21/2017
I've just realized something! How is Brook going to get a Pokemon? Would he have one by the time he meets the Straw Hats?
qwerty chapter 5 . 6/3/2017
Are all the pokemon given to the straw hats gonna be starters?
Ella chapter 1 . 6/2/2017
Suggestion for Sanji. I think that torchic would be the best option. Blaizekin (I don't think I spelled that right) is a fire/fighting type that mostly uses it's legs to fight. It reminds me exactly of Sanji's fighting style, especially his diable jambe.

You've made pretty good choices for the other characters so far and I can't wait to see were this goes.
Matt chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
For Sanji I think you should do a Pokémon that has to do with food like a Lickitung, Swirlix, or Tropius(cause of it's fruits).
Dream Dragoness chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
I wonder what Sanji's Pokemon would be...

While I am disappointed that you didn't go with Rowlett, I'm glad you've updated.
foxchick1 chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
Can't wait to see more.
StoriesOfAWizard chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
I love the idea, keep it up!
athenaincarnate chapter 4 . 4/1/2017
Great chapter! I automatically thought Treeko for Zoro too. And ship away my friend, ship away!