Reviews for The Cost You Pay
nipi chapter 9 . 11/1/2012
Please for the sweet sweet love of Jesus say that you are gonna finish this story. I was going through the stories to find some new ones (I had started from the back and making my way forward) that I have not read yet and I came across this one. I really like it. I think that it has a great story line and I like the plot so far. I really want to find out what happens between the two. Maybe you could make the next chapter in Seshomaru's view point of all that has happened up to the weddding (with a little bit of Kagome's view point as well). Also do a chapter between Inu Yasha and Sesshomaru about the real reason on why Kagome quit working for him and why he married her somewhere down the line in the story. I really cannot wait until the next couple chapters are up.
takara410 chapter 9 . 9/25/2010
Love it babe keep it up
Tayyaba chapter 9 . 11/6/2009
Please update the story!
IrisAyame chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
... a little sequel? Please?

I must say that it is so frustrating not to have the sequel of this story. But I understand that you've had no time to write it! So, just know that I loved this beginning and that I 'll be very happy to have the sequel!

Bye!

Iris
kio chapter 9 . 3/2/2009
This story was phenominal..plz plz plz send me a link or message when u update this story..

Plz and thaz, KIO
Riia Herogoochi chapter 9 . 11/29/2008
loved it hopre you update some time in the future
Inuyasha4ev chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Please oh please write more!
Sesshomaru is Fluffy Evil chapter 9 . 3/5/2008
i like it update soon!
MissAX chapter 9 . 3/1/2008
UPDATE!

DON'T ABANDON THIS STORY!

UPDATE SOON!
sam chapter 9 . 2/29/2008
cool...could ya write more please? and not take forever?
Sonia120462 chapter 9 . 10/30/2007
wow...this is really different from most of the fanfictions I've read so ar but it's really good!
IHAVEADOGNAMEDJAKETHESNAKE chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
please continue this is one of my favorite stories
monkey-101 chapter 9 . 8/15/2007
great job so far. when is the next chapter going to be up? can you please put the next chapter up asap. great job well done. congrats
ashiko chapter 2 . 6/19/2007
i'm sorry, but the way you word your sentances is completely wrong, nothing makes sense!
the silverhaired goldeyedchick chapter 9 . 11/6/2006
a very entering story if i mite SAY SO I ENJOYED AND I HOPE THAT YOU UPDATE REAL SOON BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF IT HAVE A FAIRYTALE ENDING OR NOT _