Reviews for Soothing Gestures
Emilee Amethyst chapter 72 . 7/16
Amazing what Killian did. I knew he was painting and was wondering how he was keeping it from Emma. Just shows that good things and fluff can come from anything, even a bit doubt.
Alexa chapter 72 . 7/13
Sweet! Killian is going to be an awesome Papa!
baratta.jennifer chapter 72 . 7/13
Best chapter yet
A True Oncer chapter 72 . 7/13
AWWWW! I almost died from so much cuteness! I loved it! That was just AMAZING!
PopPotter777 chapter 72 . 7/13
I know I've already asked for a follow-up chapter to 'Promise' and it was absolutely perfect but can you possibly do a follow-up chapter to this one as well? Pretty please?
I would REALLY like to see CaptainSwan and their baby in the nursery Killian so wonderfully painted
Wish I had skills like that!
FiliandKili'sGirl18 chapter 72 . 7/13
Awww. I love seeing Killian in pre father mode! So cute!
Emilee Amethyst chapter 71 . 7/9
It's good that Emma was there to see justice served even if it was difficult. Her family was there every step to support her and Regina's speech was great.
oncer4life11 chapter 71 . 7/8
poor Emma. I'm glad hes going away for a long long time.
Enjoyed this very much as this was a nice family moment. Hope was so sweet when she started kissing his arm.
FiliandKili'sGirl18 chapter 71 . 7/6
Awww. Love getting these updates so much!
A True Oncer chapter 71 . 7/6
AWWWWWW! The ending was SO adorable! I loved it so much! I loved all the support Emma was getting. Regina's little speech was awesome. AMAZING chapter!
PopPotter777 chapter 71 . 7/6
Yes! That a-hole who hurt CaptainSwan gets his due!
I wanted to strangle the man myself! Agree with Regina 100%!
Thank you very very much for the follow up & I hope CaptainSwan can heal from this (along with everyone else)
baratta.jennifer chapter 71 . 7/6
Best chapter yet
oncer4life11 chapter 70 . 7/2
aww, poor killian. his girls making him feel better. very sweet.
Emilee Amethyst chapter 70 . 6/30
This was absolutely adorable! Kids are so innocent and it's great that Emma and Killian have someone who loves and looms up to them no matter what. It is so sweet. And Killian having tears did me in on feels. And I don't usually use that word lol but what else is there to say.