Reviews for Valentine's Surprise
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 1/16/2009
Cool idea and I enjoyed reading the story. So thanks for writing.
MR. SE7EN chapter 11 . 1/4/2005
keep going man
hinnyxx chapter 1 . 4/20/2004 i read angel's gift and i'm still never explained why buffy was there...only why dawn was there...cause you said that "buffy is there instead of cordy" cause you were mad at her or something? i don't know...plz explain ths further!
cloudofcalm chapter 11 . 6/18/2003
I'm slowly drowning in a sea of schmultz.

Promise me, if I ever write such mushy goop, you will shoot me for abandoning every principle I possess.

Yes. For what is was...[disgusted expression] it was okay, I suppose. Same faults as always, but then, they seem to be in there for the duration at the moment.

I just...ick. I'm not a fan of smushy, schmaltzy..hallmark type stuff. It doesn't suit either show. It doesn't suit me. Cynical would be my middle name.

On the topic of names, *nice* tactic. Inducement of reviews, via demands for immortality in a story...hmm..I wouldn't personally, but then I don't limit chapter writing to numbers of reviews. But a girl with three names is gonna find life hard. A girl I know, her name's Katherine Alexandra Helena, try fitting *that* on an exam paper! She had to.

Yeah, on to read the next chronicle of this sickening little *cherub*.

A reminder, I do not like being coerced into reviewing. This is rare for me to review.
ScissorsForHands chapter 11 . 3/22/2003
What a cool story!
ScissorsForHands chapter 10 . 3/22/2003
Aww!How cute!Skylar is going to be Lornes Valentines!
ScissorsForHands chapter 9 . 3/22/2003
Uh oh,Skylar is in trouble!NO!
ScissorsForHands chapter 6 . 3/22/2003
If I was Skylar,I would go up to that invisible boy and smack him...if he could feel it.
ScissorsForHands chapter 4 . 3/22/2003
What is up with that Kevin kid?He sounds favorite part was when Skylar fixed the !I like the whole story!
GLAMILDI chapter 9 . 3/20/2003
angel is going to ask buffy to marry him and she will be Skylar's mommy!
julz chapter 11 . 3/3/2003
aw trhats soo great that youve got buffy and angel getting married, yay! could you pleasse have richard evil , he did have trouble with dawns name the firstr time they met
Saena chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
What a fun story. *sighs contentedly*

It's only been one week and I miss Valentine's Day already!

Plus, Buffy and Angel are so cute together, and Connor (my favorite character from the show) is the ideal big brother.

Can't wait for the next story!
E.B chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
Okay, I love the ending, I always thought Angel and Buffy should get bach together, but getting married is kinda a problem because notice he is a vampire, immortal. Buffy is a super human slayer etc. She ages he doesen't. He lives forever, she doesn't. See the pattern? Maybe you should have him give up his immortality? Write lots more, its really good!
Nina chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Excellent story but what happened to Frank and Reginald saying that Angels weakness was what his heart is, Im guessing Buffy. That going to happen in the next story? Anyways cant wait for the next one! Your an excellet author
hardcorewwnut chapter 11 . 2/19/2003
What a happy ending! Loved it! Really great story. I'm looking forward to your next fic.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »