Reviews for Rivals At First Sight
Mondlerfan101 chapter 9 . 4/6/2013
Okay, I'm not a night owl and I stayed up til one in the morning reading this. I loved it sooo much :-)
Mondlerfan101 chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Veridissima chapter 9 . 1/2/2012
Love this story

But I think it deserve a epilogue
raelenie chapter 9 . 12/1/2007
ok i know this review is a few years late but oh well :)

i really loved this story-it was hilarious and i LOVED the angle it came from- a whole new approach to mondler

lol

anyway- great writing!
friendlyme chapter 9 . 4/15/2005
awsome!you rock my friend...
Tilulation chapter 9 . 11/4/2004
Ohh I loved it! it was really fun erading it!
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 9 . 7/19/2004
omg that was a great story i'm glad i read it after it was finished cuz i just couldn't stop!
BethGeller chapter 9 . 11/26/2003
hat was so cute! it was a really origanl idea! great fic!
Pandora-Halliwell chapter 9 . 8/19/2003
that was ag eraet story you should do another story like that !
JenniGellerBing chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
great job! I loved this fic, it was really original and really sweet. can't wait for more of ur stories!
Llew chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
I just read this whole story and all I can say is: fantastic work. It was really funny and romantic. I hope you write more stories as good as this one.

Oh, and I hope you continue "TOW The Reunion". That one is great as well.
Ez chapter 9 . 3/5/2003
I love this story - very entertaining and light. You wrote the humour and rapport so well! Good job - o write more..
Diamondflame chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
was so sweet! i've loved it from the beginning (been checking every day for updates) and the way you portrayed the characters and went out on a creative :) also, the writing was excellent.

and of course, the perfect ending

congratulations on a job well done! i look forward to reading more of your fanfics! :-D
catnamedzane chapter 9 . 3/4/2003
Aww, lol! that was so sweet! although, u know, IMO too quick for them to 'i love you' but ya know, whatever, great story, and yay! they're together! and yay! you used my idea! although, i'm sure that you prolly had that idea anyway before u even started .anyway! ciao! can't wait for your next story!
Angela chapter 9 . 3/4/2003