Reviews for Daze
noxnoxnox chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
*pause*...*collapses in laughter* You rock. Write more. *points*
butterflie chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
heheh. I prefer AnakinxObi-Wan, but this was amazing :D I loved it.
BreathingFlames chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
*giggles hyserically* *rolls on floor, panting for breath* OMG OMG OMG! THAT IS SO FRIGGIN' WONDERFUL!

*giggles maniacally* I adore your style and especially your plot! You amaze me! *kisses* You are so wonderful! I love Obi-wan's "daze" of sorts...beautiful. Wonderful "moody teenager-ness". Wonderful. And I like he and Qui-gon's...er...conversation.

*smiles evilly* I luv them both. They are simply adorable together! *huggles*

Teehee.
nonedk chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
_ Wonderfull. Me likes. heh, yeah, I'm a bit braindead myself right now ... anyway, 'tis good. Made me grin :P
Jaye Kenobi Obi-Wan's Angel chapter 1 . 7/13/2004
you go girl keep it up
Nevyn chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
"...we are both wear so little clothing," - wearing
more like the other way around. they'd never believe that Qui-Gon would involve himself in a relationship with his Padawan. this was very sweet and nice and i would like to see you continue this. maybe find a way so that Qui-Gon never dies in the series and can be with Obi-Wan forever. that would be so wonderful. and would they really have to tell the council? would they separate the two of them? interesting idea really. thanks for writing this and i hope that you continue the good work.
BlackBird5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
This story made me smile. Sleep deprived Obi was funny. I loved the progression of the plot. Makes me want to try similar fic with my favorite pairing (SS/AD). I just might, as long as you have no objections.

~BlackBird5
Jas-TheMaddTexan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
really weird but really funny
Irihi Safaia chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
oooo, I'm sorry I didn't review right away! I read this like... yesterday? *ponders* when I found the e-mail! Yeah.

But anyway! I love it! *grins* poor Obi-Wan! What a day! But it turned out OK and Yoda seemed to realize what was happening! So it's not THAT bad -

And he gets his master, yay! I love it. Write more - Or not, up to you, but this was gooood!
Sadie Sorrel chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
We all know those days, don't we... Obi-Wan's lucky his ended so well. *lol*

Well-written and funny.