Reviews for Broken
Cassyfanfic chapter 1 . 6/22
Very cute. "You're my glue" what a beautiful thing to say! Love this
lumirules chapter 1 . 4/17/2018
This was wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Wonderful 3
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This hiatus is killing me (and I refuse to believe it could be anything other than a hiatus), so I've finally hit rock bottom and decided to start hunting for basically every Lucy/Wyatt fic ever posted on this site and I am so glad I did! This (and the prequel to it) really hit me in the feels! I love how you portrayed them as so cozy and comfortable with each other, and the conversation flowed perfectly. I love the idea of the two of them having post-mission hangouts where they work through their hangups. And yeah, those last lines about Wyatt being her glue and that Lucy basically did the same for him? GENIUS. Love it.
Danari88 chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
What a beautiful story- just a privilege to read for so many reasons. I truly hope you continue to write for this show that I've quickly gotten so attached to.
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
Another great story! I'm loving this pairing.
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
they are good for each other!
belovedbrat chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
loved this.
JLMischief chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Thanks for an enjoyable read! :)
Wandering Browncoat chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
What an incredibly beautiful yet somber piece. Your writing is flawless, you've captured sides of both characters that appear to be rarely seen in any other fanfiction I've read. I love the idea of Wyatt and Lucy just shooting the shit with some single malt, you never know what could be said! I'd love to see more from you!
BlueSky chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I loved this one just as much (if not more) than the last one. I really love how you write in Wyatt's perspective, it's as though you have climbed into his mind. Amazing. I hope you write a ton more; they just make me so happy.
CITigerfan chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Beautiful! I'm speechless. So lovely
TheShipOfTheDreams chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Beautiful story! So soft and warm and everything
scarlet107234 chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
please continue
ArtistKurai chapter 1 . 12/5/2016
I love these post-episode tags. Keep writing them. I'm a massive Wyatt/Lucy shipper, and seeing their relationship coming together is great, even if it's still only platonic. I'd really like to see a follow-up to Last Ride of Bonnie and Clyde. There was SO MUCH in that episode that can be worked with. Like their conversation in bed, or that look of startling realization on Wyatt's face after that wonderful kiss. I also like that this one references Pieces. It'd be really cool to keep the companionship going. Me like!