Reviews for Stranger Than You
Vi-Violence chapter 2 . 9/3/2020
This looks great and I hope you return to it someday.
Mack chapter 2 . 4/27/2019
You need to keep on writing this I love it so much and really want more, I have read this 6 times already waiting for more I love the way you write and your choice of words pleas keep it up and for my sake and every one els who reads this pleas keep gong with the story
Guest chapter 2 . 1/23/2019
When’s the next part gonna come out? I love your writing style, and can’t wait for the nezt
VioletaAzulada chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
You wrote a scene with the thoughts and musings of Christine. There are very few fics about her and Stephen. But you made what was missing wich is her trying to understand the new Doctor Strange and where she fits in his life. I wish you would write more.
Elly chapter 2 . 10/22/2018
You need to do more because this is what I am looking for in a dr strang and Christine fanfic I love it they way you tell the story and tell what Steven was like befor and now the way he has changed and how Christine feels so please do more of this stuff and remember don't just dont make it wied, rude and don't make it jump the shark
little miss michelle chapter 2 . 5/6/2018
Hope you decide to continue! There is not enough of these two!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2017
You NEED to update this. Please! I love this so much.
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 2 . 2/26/2017
Take your time! Great start and hopefully Christine and Cloak have an awesome friendship!
Miabug02 chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Awesome story! In response to the summary, please no smut. Your story is really good, and very not OOC
lazyDayDreamerSusi chapter 2 . 12/19/2016
Beautiful! Please continue this. )
Linneanna chapter 2 . 12/12/2016
watched the movie today (ofc it was amazing!) and now found this story and it is so perfect! love how you wrote christine's thought processes and her view of new stephen! :) please update soon!
firefly5151 chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
I'm really liking this and am excited to see where you take it.
KarToon12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
Nice to see a new chapter! I love the comparisons between how Stephen used to act, and how much he's changed since then. I can't wait to see Christine get a full explanation and get a tour of the house!
TapTapAlways chapter 2 . 12/8/2016
No wonder she is confused. If he keeps this up she is going to assume he was replaced by aliens. Nice writing!
TapTap
nii chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Please, please, continue. I already love it.