Reviews for The Witch that Time Forgot
RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Please update soon, this story is fabulous!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
A suggestion for when you wish to stick to canon for plot reasons: summarizing as much as you can for when things are basically the same so that readers don't get bored/you don't get accused of plagiarism and then going into detail with the parts you DID change. I've noticed some of the other writers on here using this tactic and thus have avoided the problem entirely. As you've said, can't do much about it now, but that might be helpful for when you write other stories.
once upon a galaxy chapter 27 . 11/23/2017
this story is absolutely fantastic!
hermione/newt are now my otp
eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
gabyram07 chapter 27 . 11/21/2017
Love this fic! Can't wait for more updates!
shawol4infinite chapter 27 . 11/15/2017
Previous review meant for this chapter
shawol4infinite chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Please update soon
kayros19 chapter 27 . 11/5/2017
Please update! Amazing story! Of the most originals I’ve ever Red on FanFiction!
Guest chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Update! Oh God, I am in love with this story!
imrj.cool chapter 27 . 10/30/2017
Update! Oh God, I am in love with this story!
I love The plot and how you paired Hermione and Newt together!
MikoWhiteFang chapter 27 . 10/15/2017
Update!
125b chapter 27 . 10/7/2017
Every chapter after the movie finished has just been another chapter of jumbled nonsense never getting anywhere or doing anything but filling up wore counts
EliexChan chapter 27 . 9/14/2017
I'm sorry that I didn't read your chapters earlier! God, summer was crazy! I had an internship to do and then, had to write a report. Lot of time away from Fanfiction.
Anyway, now that I finaly read them, I can leave a review.
I love how we can see more of Newt and Hermione's bond. There is still a lot to learn about that, huh?
And we finally got to catch a glimpse of Leta Lestrange! The memory we saw was the accident that go Newt excluded, right?
Also, that bond between Hermione and the Potter family. Did something that included a bond happened between Harry and Hermione? I can't remember if it has been mentioned before in your story though. But I guess that must be the case, at some point. If not, then, why this familiarity?
Anyway, I hope that you spent a good summer. Don't worry about the update! I'm eager for them but you sould take your time! It's not easy to get the inspiration
Annalelle chapter 27 . 9/8/2017
I've never read a Newt/Hermione pairing fanfic, but they seem to make quite the couple. Does the family magic have to be established through a ritual or does it just happen? I wonder what other characters (who have connections to the characters we all know and love in the original timeline) will pop up. I also look forward to Hermione and Newt meeting with Dumbledore and Credence.
ChipzGrMione chapter 27 . 9/3/2017
Please please please update soon if you are free...awesome story! Love your work! :)
krazypixie chapter 27 . 8/19/2017
aah so good! please update when you can!