Reviews for The Witch that Time Forgot
krazypixie chapter 27 . 17h
aah so good! please update when you can!
Update chapter 27 . 8/5
Up. Date
Waldlicht chapter 5 . 7/19
I really like your story and I will go on reading it. There is just a small thing I noticed. If the timeturner exploded in Hermiones Hand and on her neck, there should be little peaces of glass in her hand as well as in her clevage. She would do something about it, it would likely bleed noticeable for her and Newt and Tina, also she wouldn't brush over her trousers while calming down with a hand hurt that way.
I don't want to critisize you, I just couldn't stopp noticing.

Thanks for writing such a wonderfull story!
MiladyTairiell chapter 27 . 7/5
Yay! Another chapter! But now you've left us on a cliffhanger of what Hermione's magic did with that final blast! I'm guessing the barrier that was up ended up being some innate familial ward, right? It would make sense if only the Potters could reach through it. And now Hermione knows what Newt was (most likely) expelled for. Poor Newt!
Notfood chapter 27 . 7/2
Please update, this is one of my favourite stories.
Copykat112 chapter 27 . 6/30
This is the most amazing thing I have ever read. I have never been so hooked on anything I've read in my entire life. And that includes the original Harry Potter books. You are a magnificent author with a beautiful story telling talent and I can't wait for more updates. In the meantime I'll just have to re read this over and over to see if there was any other small details I missed like I did the first time reading it!
meerkaat chapter 27 . 6/29
Who would have thought I would totally ship Newt/Hermione? Love this storyyes it may take a while for updates, but when I see them it is like getting a little present.
TheMightyAslan chapter 27 . 6/28
Really enjoyed this chapter! I'm assuming this is the incident that got Newt expelled? I like your take of it :)
I've enjoyed this fic since the beginning, sorry I've not really reviewed! I'm a bit of a lurker haha!
Hope your works not overly hectic! Can't wait for the next chapter
TreatNeverKeepKeep chapter 27 . 6/26
I must apologize! I've been binge reading for the last few days and have yet to leave you a comment. ehheemmm. I love this story! I'm really happy I came across it and more so that you're going to keep on with it. Can't wait to excercise little to no retraint when you post again!
corie.f chapter 27 . 6/20
thank you for updating, i thoroughly enjoyed it!
Out of Custody chapter 27 . 6/20
Ramble away anytime, I'm super glad to hear that you're planning on keeping up the good work and don't fuss over the timing because seriously, good things take their time and you are creating a story where there has literally been none before so kudos to you and don't give up. I love what you're doing and I'm looking forward to read all the beautifully messed up intricate mysteries they are going to get into - all of them, Potters, Scamanders, LeStranges and Hermione. From where I stand right now it's going to be a blast :) And boy am I ever looking forward to it :)
Love it. When I saw it come up it made my day. Can you at the end do a family tree info thing please, just getting a bit confused who is who and who's related.
NicoleR85 chapter 27 . 6/18
Another great chapter. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Rukz chapter 27 . 6/18
Glad for the update... Seems to be dragging a bit now. Nothings been cleared up yet still more Confrontation after confrontation. I love the Lestrange /Newt background story, it really fits. I was hoping he would see a memory of Hermione and the boys, maybe third year with The Werewolf scene and the time Turner's but it seems like she'll be waking up soon.
Alice-Ann Wonderland chapter 27 . 6/18
This chapter made more sense, if it makes you feel any better! I've also been out of touch with it so I may also have had a hard time connecting what was probably not that hard to figure out... Meet and Hermione are having a real rough night and I feel like this isn't close to the end of it!