Reviews for The Isolation Game
Wolf'sVine chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
Oh, Atem is certainly terrifying when it comes to games, isn't he? I mean, he was amazing in how he got Kaiba to finally admit his feelings... though that wouldn't have happened unless Kaiba had realized his chances to spend time with Atem were in jeopardy. Basically, he had to get his head outta his ass and Atem facilitated that by gaming him. If my understanding is correct. I'm not too sure cuz that kinda thought-process is too complicated for me. Anyways, I think Atem should tell Kaiba about his Kuriboh card cuz starting a relationship based on an untruth doesn't sound too smart. And, I think Kaiba can handle it. I can actually picture him being furious and impressed with Atem cuz the Pharaoh's trickery worked! Um, so is there ever gonna be a sequel written? Cuz I'm intensely curious to read how their relationship would work. And, I like the idea of them challenging and driving one another up the wall as a couple.
Zoe chapter 1 . 1/4/2017
I don't understand why there are no reviews! This is really well written, true to the characters and I absolutely love that Kuriboh was his last card!

I hope you write more :)

Some times people are just too lazy to review but still appreciate the work so I hope you continue!
My kokoro chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I LOVE it! I loved every single word and phrase. You stayed true to the characters. The way the characters behaved and interacted with each other wasnt OOC. I appreciate your choice of using little dialogue. It adds to the atmosphere of the story. Your choice is right to the point and straight to the heart. Especially , when Atem left. I'm so happy that Kaiba chased after him. Also , I liked the twist with kuriboh at the end of the story.
I'm really hoping you'll continue the story.
If you won't, that's fine. There's no continuation necessary in regard of the plot. I just want more prideshipping. ''