Reviews for The price is right
spike'smate chapter 10 . 7/21
great story
daphoid chapter 10 . 5/16/2003
this is really good, please do a sequel.
chip chapter 9 . 5/4/2003
i like this story. very clever
wolf116 chapter 9 . 5/4/2003
Loved the Xander comin' to the rescue,very funny.
Trina D chapter 7 . 4/5/2003
Very good story. The storyline seemed original ( I don't think I've read one like this before). The depth that you put into the characters thoughts and feelings is extraordinary. I loved the focus on Spike's and Buffy's relationship. Very addictive story, I couldn't wait to finish reading one chapter to see what was coming next. Making Giles loose his knowledge was very intersting/funny especially the way he reacted to Spike. Great story, keep writing, and please update soon.
Reader chapter 7 . 4/5/2003
Been following your story with interest. It certainly takes a lot of twists. No idea where you're going, but I'm along for the ride.
VaRuka chapter 6 . 3/26/2003
Dude, I love the twist you have brought to the plot. The way you also is not to simple, not to over exaggerated. I just love checking up on your progress, cause your progress is coming out great.
Haley Teague chapter 3 . 2/22/2003
Well, the lead is good. But oh, how very sad is the turn of events. Somedays I just want to smack that girl upside the head, you know?

Good chapter - nice development and interesting turn of events. Keep up the good work!
Haley Teague chapter 2 . 2/22/2003
Hey - great chapter! Loved it. Nice dream, very descriptive. I have two favorite lines from this chapter, though.

First, is the one when Xander is describing what he and Spike did when they were out of the house about "Spike taught me about hitting humans."

The second, though, is priceless: "Better get going, Harris. We want our skinny bitchy women back."

Great - just great! I'm very happy that three's posted right now too, so more reading for me!
gyrlfrend chapter 2 . 2/16/2003
Wow this is great. Definitely can't wait to read more. And why do I have a feeling that that was more than a dream? Hmm.
Marishna chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Keep writing! I can't wait to see what happens!
Haley Teague chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
This is quite the set up you've provided. It's GRRREEEEAAAT!

Please, oh please, continue soon - I really want to know what's going on. Are we talking about ALL the girls or just those that are slayery to some degree.

How interesting - plus, got to love the Spuffy lovin'. Keep up the fabulous work!