Reviews for Hermione's Tale
AngelDragon1976 chapter 19 . 8/10
Loved this story.. thank you
ResidentCat chapter 19 . 8/6
This newest chapter is brilliant! Everything flows well and I become captured in your dialogue. Thank you for writing everything you have so far, I look forward to future chapters
RhodaBush chapter 19 . 8/5
More soon please
the dragon and the rose chapter 19 . 8/4
I think Hermione's friendships with her teachers will prove to be a great boon when the time comes. Perhaps Severus can't speak of the position that Dumbledore has placed him in but with Hermione knowing the truth and her not Vow-bound, that could prove immeasurably helpful in the long run. If Harry should somehow find out about Hermione's closeness to Snape (his bad habit of spying on others) things could turn very, very bad, given how much Harry hates and distrusts Snape already and Dumbledore's death will only exacerbate that to an unholy degree.

I'm so pleased to see an update on this story and am looking forward to reading more. :)
RazieLynn chapter 19 . 8/3
It's been a while since I have read any fanfic, but when I saw this was updated, I couldn't stay away!
viola1701e chapter 19 . 8/3
yeah, muggleborns will need a place to run to when Voldemort starts taking over the MOM
lia.a.karas chapter 18 . 7/17
Interesting so far update soon please
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 18 . 7/4
Goodness, I want know what happens nexts
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 15 . 7/4
I love this chapter; in fact, I love drunk Hermione lol
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 1 . 7/3
Don’t mind me, I’m just rereading
CoffeeStirredBlack chapter 18 . 7/3
Please continue!
uneducated.394 chapter 17 . 6/22
interesting. I wonder what would happen to Ronald if Professor Snape heard him utter the words "Greasy Dungeon Bat..."
scrunchythief chapter 18 . 5/23
This is my favorite chapter so far. When she's telling Snape she knows, I could feel my heart clench. And they're both so much in character still. So worth the wait!
RhodaBush chapter 18 . 5/25
More soon please
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/23
For eff’s sake, this is now the third time I’ve tried to review since last night. Gah

If this does submit, yay. If not, I guess you’ll never know that I dig your story.