Reviews for Hermione's Tale
BatVocate chapter 17 . 9h
interesting. I wonder what would happen to Ronald if Professor Snape heard him utter the words "Greasy Dungeon Bat..."
scrunchythief chapter 18 . 5/23
This is my favorite chapter so far. When she's telling Snape she knows, I could feel my heart clench. And they're both so much in character still. So worth the wait!
RhodaBush chapter 18 . 5/25
More soon please
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/23
For eff’s sake, this is now the third time I’ve tried to review since last night. Gah

If this does submit, yay. If not, I guess you’ll never know that I dig your story.
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/22
I don’t think my first review went through. Summary: I’m so friggin’ happy you updated and I loved this chapter!
Daphne chapter 18 . 5/22
Yes, finally, I was hoping this chapter would happen exactly how it happened! I loved it. Can’t wait for the next one.
scrunchythief chapter 18 . 5/23
This is my favorite chapter so far. I could feel my heart clench when she told Snape what she knows. But they're still kept well in character. So worth the wait!
SereniteRose chapter 18 . 5/23
I think it's great that Hermione knows about what's going on at Hogwarts, too many sevrets kept by Dumbledore, anyway Hermione rocks and so do you, thanks ever so much.
Silver1226 chapter 17 . 5/6
Ahhh, no, there is no more. Q_Q I love this story, honestly I wish more people included arithmancy in their stories. Yours is only the second I have read and it is good. Though at the same time, I do find it funny that Hermione so hates Divination and get so loves Arithamncy xD
Silver1226 chapter 17 . 5/6
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 2/12
She knows that Dumbledore's gonna die at the end of the year...
I like what you have done here very crafty brilliant. I wish you hadn’t ended things right there but that’s just selfishly wishing ti see what next how does she go on or confront snape I think there was a formatting issue between vector telling Hermione to go to breakfast and her later ? Finishing up her calculations
RhodaBush chapter 17 . 2/3
Well done...more soon please
cloudshape to ennien chapter 17 . 2/3
So she figured it out. I always wondered, whether she had Tom Riddle's horcruxes worked into her equations. But I guess she did. And now Draco being a Death Eater.

It is kind of understandable that you ended the chapter here. Nevertheless it is a cruel cliffhanger. And I am beyond curious to see how things will go on with Snape. How much of what she found will she tell him? All of it? And did she just find, that Draco is supposed to kill Dumbledore and Snape will do it for him? Or is she also aware, that Dumbledore has ordered Snape to do it? And did she figure out, that Snape does not know about the Horcruxes? Will she tell him about them?

And how will her knowledge change anything? Dumbledore had a reason for not telling the order of what Snape had to do, no matter how cruel this was for Snape. If any of the order fell into Riddle's hands he could easily use Legilimentic or Veritaserum on them. And truth be told - most people actually break under plain and simple torture. No magic is even needed. And once Riddle knows, that Snape has killed Dumbledore on Dumbledore's own orders, he would kill (probably b torture) Snape and give Hogwarts to someone like Bellatrix. Then everything would be lost. The war would be lost as Harry would never find out, that the only way to end Riddle's existence is to sacrifice himself. So I wonder what will actually change with Hermione's knowledge of what Snape will have to do. She can not really tell anyone else, because of the above reasons. She can only discuss this with Snape himself. But maybe for him it will be the one thing to make it possible to actually make it through this hellish year that lies ahead of him: the knowledge that one person in the world knows of his true allegiance and knows what he sacrifices. And does not hate him.

I know I will hate the time until your next update. I can hardly wait.
AlwaysShan chapter 17 . 2/1
OH clever girl, she’s figured it out! Oh boy... can’t wait for the next chapter!