Reviews for The Space Emperor's Besiege
NeoNazo356 chapter 22 . 2/11
Well, to be fair, Nappa was as-powerful fighting Saitama as he was when he and Vegeta first arrived at Earth, and while he MAY have received a Zenkai Boost from the fisting Saitama gave him, ZBs have been a little... inconsistent in how MUCH the multiplied one's strength. It's only logical that Nappa COULDN'T match up to Third-Form Freiza. Still, that you gave Vegeta an aneyurism was a hoot to read. As for Genos' upgrade, I'm looking forward to seeing him in action fighting Freiza; I'll assume that Saitama will appear AFTER Genos gets his butt kicked against Fourth-Form Freiza.
I still can't believe Freiza believed King's bullshit story about particles and all that nonsense. Hopefully, Saitama will actually get the CREDIT for fighting Freiza this time, especially since King is ABLE to vouch for him; ironically or unironically, he's the only one still CONSCIOUS-enough to watch the shit that's going to go down.
Also, I REALLY hope Saitama is able to Fly by the time he gets to Freiza. Also, for some strange reason I can imagine him punching Freiza's [Planet Buster] and the thing pops like a balloon with a *Pop*, kinda like when Goku uses [Instant Transmission] and IT makes a *Pop*.
Sam chapter 22 . 2/8
When is Saitama going to fight Frieza? I know Genos is just buying time for Saitama to show up and fight Frieza. I can’t wait!
L chapter 22 . 2/8
Mk
NacNak chapter 22 . 2/8
Genos got your back Nappa! XD

Woot! Epic chapter! I look forward the next!
dw6fanmanxd chapter 22 . 2/8
How long till Genos gets bitch slapped
Tireless Overseer chapter 22 . 2/8
Yeah even with a fifty times multiplier and some Zenkai, it would be too much of a stretch for nappa to go past even the ten million mark. I’m however anticipating vegetas future interactions, just to see how this changes him.
Tireless Overseer chapter 21 . 2/8
This entire chapter felt like pure gold. Frieza’s demeanor of calmness, humor and once in a while fury. The heroes reaction to having all their hopes and arrogance being shattered with a single form. And even Nappas unexpected transformation into a Super Saiyan. And I do applaud you for that last one, it isn’t often we see him given the spot light he deserves. I’m really curious to how his form would stack up to Frieza’s, since we don’t have an estimate on nappas power after he escaped.
Weasselk chapter 22 . 2/7
Hahaa. Nappa as super seyan is a funny idea on itself.))
guest chapter 22 . 2/7
This is Frieza's second form not his third, I know this because Cooler said he discovered a fourth form beyond Frieza's third. I assume you're going to have Saitama show up after Frieza goes into his third form and kicks the crap out of Genos, but if you have Frieza try to scan Saitama with a scouter then because it gauges someone's strength based on their ki, it should actually display Saitama's power at 0 because he doesn't have any ki, also remember that Child Emperor's scanning device actually cracked because it scans how strong someone is and not how powerful they are or how much energy they have.
Strong-bot chapter 22 . 2/7
well friezas running out of forms to fight with.
a prick chapter 22 . 2/7
noice
Cheeta4797 chapter 22 . 2/7
I can see why Nappa wouldn't have been as powerful as a Goku. The transformation is just a power multiplier, not a threshold.
Waterflame89fan chapter 22 . 2/7
Oooooooh! HECK YEAH! I am pumped to see Genos kick Freeza's ass (or at least until Freeza's last or next to last transformation if my guesswork is correct.) Keep up the good work! :D
Bomberguy789 chapter 22 . 2/7
I wonder what Saitama’s up to right now. Who knows? Keep up the good work!
joebob323 chapter 22 . 2/7
Woohoo, Genos V Frieza, what a fight to witness!
I am slightly disappointed in the loss of Nappa though, I always thought he was a redeemable character, you just don't see him do stuff in a lot of fanfics. Glad you didn't forget to add in some of that TFS humor, can't wait for the next fight scene!