Reviews for The Space Emperor's Besiege
dumba55faqqot chapter 4 . 9/7
lol Saitama won't have infinite power because of reasons, even though the creator says otherwise.
I'll just stop reading when Saitama appears to have a 'hard' time against an opponent. Good luck.
Somewhere on earth
Many criminals in prison sneezed at once
NacNak chapter 18 . 9/1
Yush! another great chapter, I await the next one with great anticipation!
joshua.obryan.549 chapter 18 . 8/29
i got to the last part of your note and automatically I wanted to hug you. that idea has been in my mind forever, hope you don't like my fanboying,, but I was newly introduced to the OVA through youtube, and I just wanted to say, this is an amazing idea, one punch man literally has it in him to punch an overpowered opponent to pieces, aka the one punch from his name, while allucard, Dracula to those that couldn't figure it out, has within him at least 5,000 souls from his life, including his army, and he can regenerate from a one hit ko because it uses up a life, but he has over 5,000 of them so I am interested in a match between the two
Mar1992 chapter 18 . 8/28
Saitama Berserker Mode.
Tireless Overseer chapter 18 . 8/28
Well then, I'm glad frieza cleared that up before he was put on the spot again..

The fight between puri puri prisoner and recoome was fairly reasonable and overall fun to read. I'm not even going to complain about the result or the powerlevels in general because it would be unfair if the heroes can't at least score a handful of wins. Besides recoome really is pretty stupid so I don't expect him to play smart.. though the iron ball can't really be compared to the dragon ball, it's less durable and it's used against someone far stronger than mercenary Tao ever was. Sure recoome would still be damaged but I personally don't believe it would be to that extent.

sonic is learning how to manipulate Ki from nappa? So Ki really is a part of this universe, that's interesting. Actually now that I think about it, the lack of knowledge about Ki control is probably what's preventing the heroes from performing ungodly feats despite having the correct overall strength.

I'm looking forward for more chapters and to be honest I'm hooked regardless of who's going to win, you know how to give characters enough justice.
Bomberguy789 chapter 18 . 8/28
I think it's BS that their is a tournament system going on in the first place, but meh. I bet Saitama will appear in the chapter after the next one, but that is probably false because there are a bunch of S-Class heroes who are gonna have their own fight.
i4md347h chapter 1 . 8/28
When I first read the story, I see that the characters are OOC, and the dialogue of the characters are sort of lacking in personality. Too much to the point you might say.
joebob323 chapter 18 . 8/28
This was a nicely done chapter. I liked the part where Nappa contemplates strangling Vegeta, as this never happened in DBZ. I also like how you got the personality of everyone in the Ginyu force done so well, it takes some serious skill to do that! (Especially Jiece's Australian accent)
Mobydicks chapter 18 . 8/28
love frieza even more after this chapter hahaha
kakarotsanmistic chapter 18 . 8/28
another bullshit chapter. .you son of a gay. .
Lightningblade49 chapter 18 . 8/27
How long till frieza senses Saitama's approach I don't think Saitama knows how to hide his power level.
NeoNazo356 chapter 18 . 8/27
"Yea, and that's what I thought about you and the Ginyus, and look how that turned out." LOVED that line. That Freeza outright demanded any Homos actually FESS UP was a hoot, DEFINITELY something that'd happen in DBZ Abrdiged. Recoome COMPLIMENTING Puri-Puri after his "henshin moment" was a hoot, and I'm surprised Freeza remained quiet after that. The dialogue intermingled into the fight made it well-written, and I'm curious how Burter does against Flashy Flash, given each of them are part of completely different benchmarks. I REALLY wonder if anyone will bring up that GULDO is "technically" faster than him.
Masvan chapter 18 . 8/27
I going to assume that Saitama is going to be very late.
guest chapter 17 . 8/26
Firstly, while I doubt that Frieza comes anywhere close to Saitama's power, I still like this story. Secondly, are you going to make a roster of who fights who or do we just have to see with each chapter?