Reviews for We All Fall Down
Sofia chapter 14 . 2/7
This story has been chilling me to the bone! Great writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/30/2019
A bit dark and I don’t like that Annabeth died, or at least at Percy’s hand but otherwise was an interesting read
OceanLover4712 chapter 14 . 11/10/2018
There are no words to describe this...
vcghost chapter 10 . 3/2/2018
f you
Guest chapter 14 . 8/19/2017
Not really what I expected but the ending has me shocked and sad. This was really good and I don't really know how to feel right now.
oumagodsss chapter 13 . 7/15/2017
*sniff* I'm not crying, you're crying! Oh my god the ending was beautiful. It's so unique and well written, I tolerated the faulty internet. BUT HOW DARE YOU KILL LITTLE LEO! He didn't deserve it... but oh well. Nico's my favourite character now.
adunderhead chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I like the story. But too bad it's ending is quite... abruptly. Anyway, good work.
Guest chapter 14 . 4/27/2017
Cries
This is so beautiful
Venom chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
Hi! First off, I'd like to start by saying this was an extremely well written, original story. The twists were unique and refreshing, and the bittersweet ending is wonderful. I just wanted to ask though, how did you select Famine and Pestilence? War and Death made sense, but I was curious about Famine and Pestilence. Thanks!
Swagasaurus Rex chapter 14 . 4/19/2017
Oh my god! Amazing! Didn't exactly get the ending, though.
SimiParthenopaus chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
That was truly beautiful... not the gruesome death.. but the way you wrote was simply amazing.. I really like this story..
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 14 . 4/15/2017
And at last it comes full circle. So that's it? The hunch I had that there was something off was wrong? Okay, I guess. This leaves me feeling empty. No more updates for this story, I guess. Huh.
Sting chapter 14 . 4/14/2017
Yeah if it's "the end" then why isn't it labeled as complete. Also hated it, especially this chapter since I was totally hoping it would have Jason and Nico meet Frank and Percy. So cause of that I'm never reading any of your crap again.
herec0mesthesun chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
Why am I crying? Oh right, its over!
KnightGalavant chapter 14 . 4/13/2017
That's kind of.. sudden... and anticlimactic