Reviews for Go Fish
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 1/16
Sweet and lovely and funny, thanks for writing this! I love this couple :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
Lovely story. I like how their love is sort of revealed, and how they're playing at cards. Nice twist.
csiwillows chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I can't believe I've never reviewed this story! It's the kind of fluff that is worth reading again and again - and again! I especially loved the end - go fish! - very funny!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Aww so sweet, love when he kissed her. and funny dialogue.
FridaPeace chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I absolutely looved it:D It was amazing while I was reading it, I was smiling:)
Icepixie chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
Wonderful! The way they just go right back into playing cards at the end, even after such a momentous event, is so THEM. Great job!
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
Oh my stars I've never laughed so much, thank you! That little moment of humor has completely brightened my day! Brilliant writing, lovely idea, BRILLIANT ALTOGETHER!

illiterate ghost chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Go fish. Hah, lovely and cute are the adjectives that spring to mind. And very creative mixed with the usual fantastic humour.

"Unless you tell the Weasley twins. Then you WILL be sorry, I can promise you that." LOL

I simply adore the perfection you can work these short stories into. Brilliant writing!
virgomonkeygirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
your stories are really good but you need to study the books more
young wiccan chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aw, that was sweet
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
That was so sweet! I really liked the way the card game just picked up made me smile.
Amandah Leigh chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Oh, I loved it!

Kayjaylc chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
*sigh* I just love a good little fluff piece... ;)

soft lite chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Very cute. I love the line about the students teasing her because they love her, and how it follows not long after musings about the large amount of homework she assigns. And Ludo Bagman related to!
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Kewl! Potato? Don't mind me, I'm insane. But real good story. I liked it a lot. ~Always Hopeful~