Reviews for Eyes Shut
sepsis chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
late..
DolDR chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Obviously Snape. Calls her Granger sometimes, Slytherin qualities and the age difference.
Cheez Wizz chapter 1 . 2/9/2005
i am supremely curious about who this mystery man is... i guess that sort of the point though. really good though. i would have said draco, but the implication of the age difference threw me off. i like it, i really do.
Droxy chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
interesting little fic, shows mystery but not really any caring
Devin Jamie Pickrell chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
uh...who are we talkin bout?

hermione and...?
Me chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
That was deep. Its very mysterious please do more I need answers. Or maybe you dont even know.
Equipoise chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
I like this very much.
FetishFatale chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I Love this.. Very deep, and Very Beautiful.. :)
ColdBlueFireRed121 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I like, i really like, i really really like!
XOX chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
nice! It's snape and Hermione isn't it? I dont like them being a couple, but i loved ur stories, so i'll b lookin forward to the next chappies! Keep on postin, ur doing great so far!

L8a ~XOX~
Meowmix1066 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I like this. It's a good premise for a one hit story as it has a beginning and ending but raises plenty of questions for the reader in between...letting the reader fill in the gaps with their imagination. One thing I would ask for as an audience is perhaps some elaboration on their inner thoughts. Not so much to give away anything you haven't already written but enough to tease our minds even more. It's very good the way it is though...definitely thought provoking.