Reviews for Bashing Naruto
WolfWarior chapter 1 . 7/14
Oh my god. I cant stop laughing at you. So much hypocritical stuff in one place.. mhh I have not seen such garbage in ages. You are bitching that everyone forget about Sasuke pain and yet you do same thing about Naruto. You failed realized that Naruto is broken character, through whole series he is just picking pieces how to interact with humans. Then you can add hyperactivity disorder because we can all agree that he have it. That is not exactly easy thing to live with. And then imagine that most of village hate you for some reason you have no idea why and you have like three people you can talk with ? Because Iruka still hated him till graduation.
And then when you said that Naruto stole power from Kyuubi as bad thing and in same chapter add that Sasuke mastering Curse seal as good thing. Even though its basically same thing :D My god (not that I have one) you are some special snowflake.
I was expecting some constructive critique and what I was left with was kids wailing that someone have better toy then me. Hell Kishimoto made thing manga for fun and you are making a fucking real life from it.
And so many fanfic potential he left us with. So many different roads we can use because just ignored some things.
But main point Hinata should be killed in Pein attack. That would add some drama with Naruto being like who the fuck was that ?
Sorry for double was not logged in.
Exturiel chapter 13 . 6/26
I was kinda hoping for a story where a ninja screaming at the top of his lungs, wasn't the be all, end all, hero. Instead I get a thirteen chapter rant, interspersed with, like, two drabbles. Perhaps, on a fanfiction site, it would have been nice to post, y'know... fanfiction.
kys you suck bullshit this story is
Lolmax chapter 8 . 6/12
this is terrible
sasuke and Naruto have no bond poeple portray it that Naruto is the only orphan and poeple annoy me with h3 has no fri3nds and I think and doesent you know what a introvert is many poeple doesent want to be bothered so you can't come with that shit and he's trash only a prodigy should be a mc like in Chinese novels
Sharkboy chapter 2 . 5/17
I have news for you: nobody cares about your opinion.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 5/17
This is not even a fanfic.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 4/14
I have been looking everywhere for naruto bashing fanfiction. He really is a failure as a nija constantly running in first and screaming instead of talking while on missions. And as you pointed out doesnt try. Or train. Especially after aquiring the shadow clones he could do so much with them! But the show only uses them in the most blunt and obvious way.
Wicked.A chapter 10 . 3/16
also; good story by the way
Wicked.A chapter 13 . 3/16
(right means correct i am from germanyi wright on phone so sorry for spelling mistakes)
sasuke didnt want to be hokage he wanted to become a symbol of fear he explains so before his final battle with naruto
oh but about naruto being a bad father, he is not exactly one he did afterall have an entire village to care for and become hokage not even 4 years ago (in boruto) he also has an entire village to care for in a time of conatant depleovment he also did have to learn much in the time after kakashi became hokage so that he would have the smarts for a jounin promotion even though him and sasuke could kill the 5 kage without 6 path sage power up also boruto said that naruto didnt know how horrible it is when your father is hokage since his was dead...
I mean COME ON that is the reason the fans hate him!
also the sage did not EXACTLY give them the powers natuto had been gifted of the chacra of all nine bijuu in the battle aside from 1 and 8 wich obito gave him to revive him so he did have chacra of all 9 beasts as well as sage chara the 6 path sage did just activate the power of asura in him (the memories of how to use 6 paths)
sasuke had sage chacra infusion from jugo on more than one occasion coupled with him getting 9 tails chacra (when his susanoo covered kurama) the sage merely had to use these things to activateHIS(sasukes as in his own) rinnegan with indras help
and while naruto is/was an naive idiot, his views were right in the end since he made the bijuus acknolwedge him as well as making obito and nagato turn sides
(With him wanting to 'save' all the bad guys i was suprised he didnt try to talk kaguya out of her plan)
and like they say the one who wins decides whats good and evil
but you are totally right with him not listening in school and getting special treatment
you are also right in fate choosing everything in naruto and naruto beeing destined to win but take it this way had naruto been more mature people would have seen him a potential thread something he did not want , this also helped againstzabuza , kakuzu and especially obito obito was for a LONG time the strongest in the world he could have abducted naruto when ever he pleased while he was a child .had he seen him as a threat naruto would not have surived as long same for black zetzu
but i do also think that obito held back and was without realising it against madara after all he could have abducted the jinchurikis he could have taken his eye from kakashi when ever he pleased , heck i think he could have destroyed the leaf easly
so i think that is it wow quite a rant (and i just wanted to say that boruto is a brat while aggreeing and disagreeing with some of your bashing)
oh and naruto did (kinda) bring (kinda) peace to the 5 great villages and saved the world from obito, madara, kaguya, black zetzu (whom only he remembered to take out) as well as from toneri(alone as far as i know though i did not watch the last so i might be wrong) and the other aliens later with not THAT much help so you could at least cut him a teasy little bit of slack
he did also stop sasuke from killing the 5 kage what could have sparked another war
but i agree that obito suffered more than naruto
oh and narutos best abbility was to share kuramas chacra since that literally multiplied the alliances chances of winning it was his hardest and most skilled thing i saw him ever do (defeating sasuke was also not bad because he was fighting for literally days while sasuke fought against kabuto and then entered the war the difference in stamina is simply astounding
ok now i am done
Wicked.A chapter 1 . 3/15
i know what you mean when naruto "asked" killer bee for training he came across like a bashworthy character if i have ever seen one
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 3 . 3/7
I love harry potter. And i hate it sometimes.

If only naruto the show had a bit more neutral way of showing things, i would have understood characters like sasuke better, sooner. Understood naruto's idiocity more. But honestly, dont want to. Still hate naruto.

But in harry potter, i loved the fact that harry develops as a character. He actually understands that dumbledore manipulated him horribly from the beginning. Even without snape's memories. He realises how much from there.
I hate ginny. In both naruto and harry potter, its like after their main stories ended, they got over their issues and married the woman who wanted them their whole life yet did nothing to help.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 2 . 3/7
I absolutely hated the part where everyone wants to become hokage. I mean, dude, what the hell? How is it a viable solution? Sasuke is a traitor. He's not an awesome manipulator. Its highly improbable that he would be a hokage. Specially with naruto, the symbol of light, fighting by his side. Thats probably why he tried to kill naruto.
Wow. He's very practical. Other than bouts of stupidity. He could marry sakura, kill naruto and become an estranger lone warrior who saved the village when he didnt have to. He'd be accepted as a last wish of naruto, their savior.
Then, he starts crying? About being naruto's friend? Okay so maybe he didnt want to kill a friend. He probably remembered itachi, and resigned from fighting the world. He let go of his anger. Probably.
So naruto is like an empathic punching bag to people he offers redemption. Like, fight till you feel like you're too exhausted to fight the world. Then be offered forgiveness and redemption by the symbol of suffering. And so they change...?
Or something.
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 13 . 3/7
Wow. This bears repeating. Wow. I feel like you read my heart and put it in words!
I dont know much post-war. But sasuke becomes a kind of traveller, right? I think thats his price for being accepted in leaf. Everyone saw how powerful sharingan was. Leaf took him back simply because naruto was frankly at god-level. And sasuke is his equal. They have everything to gain from accepting them. They made naruto happy by giving him hokage post. Major political powers like third's teammates are dead, right? Every shinobi is hyper aware of his power and lack of control. So they cant openly oppose. Plus, naruto pretty much single handedly saved them and their world. They would kinda worship him. Sasuke is a 'traitor'. Enough said. A society made upon loyalty remember?
And he has 'charisma' to win civilians. And they worshipped him for bringing them back to life. Naruto doesnt need political expertise to be hokage. He needs to know what he should do with that power.
For sasuke. He is naruto's self admitted best friend. Naruto, the god slayer, future hokage. That naruto. So, in return, sasuke needs to give leaf an heir to continue the sharingan. And have no power over them. Cause he's a traitor. No traitorous thoughts of running with daddy, or betraying and leaving leaf like daddy dearest would be allowed. Then he faces a problem. No woman would take him. He's a traitor, however hot. Not a viable clan head. No political power. So no one wants their daughters to marry him and gain a bad rep about traitors.
Thus comes sakura. Still loves him. Is strong on her own. Fifth hokage's student. She's perfect. All she needs is a slight delusion of love and acceptance, and viola! Baby uchiha with mother who is apprentice to hokage and loyal to leaf, traitorous father ever absent. A bit too convenient, huh?