Reviews for Bashing Naruto
DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME DEBATE ME
Aquaify chapter 13 . 9/6
you must have been dropped on head as a baby, there isn't other logical explanation why are you ao retarted. You are whiny salty sasuke fantard who hates Naruto because Uzumaki is better than uchiha.

Yeah, only in narutoverse sasuke was hurt, Naruto after all had such easy, full of love life. /s you are pathetic hypocrite. In manga there was constantly reminding how much sasuke was "hurt" and Naruto had to deal with his trauma on his own. sasuke earned his powers? Getting magical eye isn't working for power, idiot. sasuke only survived because of plot armor. that thing is reported because it isn't allowed to publish pathetic salty rants of retarted wanker who is mad because people prefer Naruto over uchiha's pathetic ass.
Agreement chapter 13 . 9/2
My mind has exploded. It’s all true, oh my god.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 1 . 8/15
Lol man I somehow understand where you are coming from although I do not hate the character itself but I'd rather pin the blame on the author. Although it seems that Kishimoto (unintentionally) vindicated himself by having Boruto act disrespectful towards Naruto, so I hope it will tone down your misgivings lol

The only illogical thing, even by anime laws, that most people will agree is his positive outlook and bubbly personality. A shunned kid all throughout with a malicious entity inside wanting him dead, and said entity killed off his parents, and all other shits, should in all possibilty make him a madman. Something of that magnitude will surely do something to your mental health and give you some negative traits. But no, there is no such negative impact on Naruto. None like Sasuke, Gaara or Nagato's touch of madness.

But like I said it is not the character's fault but the maker. There is also the fact that he is the titular hero of a kid's show so he should be "good and likeable". Only teenagers prefer "emo" hero/heroine lol

Now that I think of it, I have not really stumbled on a fic that bash Naruto. It will be entertaining if you make one that has an actual story. You may not get plenty of follows/favs but you'll surely get lots of "detailed and constructive criticism" lol

PS. Just skimming through some reviews and woah, they mad as hell bro. They are saying you are crazy and shit about judging a fictional character WHILE they themselves are also mad crazy defending a fictitious character lol such hypocrisy.
SantoryuSekai chapter 9 . 7/31
I agree with you
Kys
WolfWarior chapter 1 . 7/14
Oh my god. I cant stop laughing at you. So much hypocritical stuff in one place.. mhh I have not seen such garbage in ages. You are bitching that everyone forget about Sasuke pain and yet you do same thing about Naruto. You failed realized that Naruto is broken character, through whole series he is just picking pieces how to interact with humans. Then you can add hyperactivity disorder because we can all agree that he have it. That is not exactly easy thing to live with. And then imagine that most of village hate you for some reason you have no idea why and you have like three people you can talk with ? Because Iruka still hated him till graduation.
And then when you said that Naruto stole power from Kyuubi as bad thing and in same chapter add that Sasuke mastering Curse seal as good thing. Even though its basically same thing :D My god (not that I have one) you are some special snowflake.
I was expecting some constructive critique and what I was left with was kids wailing that someone have better toy then me. Hell Kishimoto made thing manga for fun and you are making a fucking real life from it.
And so many fanfic potential he left us with. So many different roads we can use because just ignored some things.
But main point Hinata should be killed in Pein attack. That would add some drama with Naruto being like who the fuck was that ?
Sorry for double was not logged in.
Exturiel chapter 13 . 6/26
I was kinda hoping for a story where a ninja screaming at the top of his lungs, wasn't the be all, end all, hero. Instead I get a thirteen chapter rant, interspersed with, like, two drabbles. Perhaps, on a fanfiction site, it would have been nice to post, y'know... fanfiction.
kys you suck bullshit this story is
Lolmax chapter 8 . 6/12
this is terrible
sasuke and Naruto have no bond poeple portray it that Naruto is the only orphan and poeple annoy me with h3 has no fri3nds and I think and doesent you know what a introvert is many poeple doesent want to be bothered so you can't come with that shit and he's trash only a prodigy should be a mc like in Chinese novels
Sharkboy chapter 2 . 5/17
I have news for you: nobody cares about your opinion.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 5/17
This is not even a fanfic.
nessiesmith2012 chapter 1 . 4/14
I have been looking everywhere for naruto bashing fanfiction. He really is a failure as a nija constantly running in first and screaming instead of talking while on missions. And as you pointed out doesnt try. Or train. Especially after aquiring the shadow clones he could do so much with them! But the show only uses them in the most blunt and obvious way.