Reviews for Aelinuial
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 7 . 3/24/2013
OC is original character. :)
EllianaHoranWeasleyGreenleaf chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
No, trust me, I get it. Usually, if my character's in a bad mood, so am I and that's even weirder. Whatever mood they have, I end up getting.
lef-Marcela chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
i'm reading so don't erase please.
CrimsonAngel1992 chapter 12 . 10/20/2008
ah, the land between the two rivers, a great empire for it's time...sorry i am in AP world History. _

And it is a good story very interesting
Celtic Cross chapter 12 . 8/11/2005
!
Gazthewinner chapter 12 . 7/3/2004
Look buddy this story rocks...The um..sex scene(s) were awesome.. and what the hell is a mary-sue?
Almaryelle chapter 1 . 5/2/2004
Hey,you're your on,write more!
Kiliana chapter 12 . 4/19/2004
Really good. Please write a sequel.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/3/2004
write a sequel! i mean, type a sequel! or whatever, just please do!
Emi chapter 4 . 12/30/2003
Hey, I love this story . . . Your an amazing writer . . . Could you please e-mail me that link . . . thankz...
~Emi
pixisticks chapter 6 . 12/29/2003
hiya, me again. Just so you know, I went to this site called Fellowship of the Word-Smiths that has all the elvish from LotR, and they said that the grey-company site is not Tolkien elvish. *nod nod*
pixisticks chapter 3 . 12/29/2003
might want to make the chapters a little longer, and space between talking. Like: “Keep moving, lady, we are almost there,” Legolas motioned her on. “You highness, please, I meant no harm, let me go, please, I will tell no one of this, please,” pleaded Alfirin.
you could space it out:
“Keep moving, lady, we are almost there,” Legolas motioned her on.
pixisticks chapter 1 . 12/29/2003
Just so you know, elves don't smoke. *nod nod* Legolas said so in RotK(book)... good though!
band nerd chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
Please do NOT use the word "she-Elf"! Please, please, please, don't! Why?

1. Tolkien never used that word. Never.

2. It was meant as an INSULT in the movie.

3. Why do you want to use a word that was used by a Nazgul to refer to your romantic lead?

4. Does it sound romantic to you? Say it out loud. Listen to yourself. "She-Elf." Now, say (out loud), "Elf maiden," or "Elven maid." Which one sounds better? You tell me.

Honestly...
RedWitch2 chapter 12 . 9/6/2003
Loved your story. Wish you could have made it a little longer and more detailed. I'm into the long angsty type of fics that drag on and the harsh sex stuff (I'm just a little bit weird). You never see Legolas sorta getting together with the 'bad' sort, so that was good. Keep up the awsome writing. Please! Please update your Pirates of the Caribbean fic soon!