Reviews for Boromir's Gift
Tysan chapter 1 . 2/26
I liked this story. Especially how Boromir's past is alluded to when he comforts Mithrellas. The image of him comforting bereaved women make him seem a rounded character.

The attempt to explain how an elf wouldn't understand the humour in calling a youthful person 'Grandmother', is just the sort of cultural comparision I like.

Galadriel's reasoning for the gift adds some spark to a rather uninspired present. : p

I do think Mithrellas and Boromir become comfortable with each other too fast, though of course they are both happy to make any sort of connection.

I enjoyed this, as I do all your lotr stories.
Nelarun chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was so sweet. It has a bittersweet note to it, however, as the end of Boromir's story comes... I couldn't help but feel sad at the end of this. Well done!

Nela
Doc M chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Beautiful! Are you going to continue this?
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
Great extrapulation(sp?) of an offscreen moment. I also felt you picked up on what made the movie Bromir so compelling.
Daughter of Olorin chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
I found this a while back and tucked it away to read sometime. I'm sorry it took me so long to get to it. Interesting how Boromir realizes his blood ties to Lorien but feels as he does in the place. I am fascinated with Mithrellas. Where is her story? This piece was excellently written despite a couple grammar mistakes, i.e. "to" instead of "too." Thanks for writing and posting. This was a great fic!

~*Daughter of Olorin*~
Sunsetcheetah chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Wow... Love this! It's just a really great insite to how Boromir really was. I love how you expressed it.

Great job!

I'm going on to read more of your stuff _

Check ya later CAtz!
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
This is a fantastic idea you've come up with here! And it's absolutely plausible, too. I like it very much.
Pipkin Sweetgrass chapter 1 . 5/20/2003
Good tale! I see I'm not the only one with an interest in Boromir's kin. He was a noble man, and my favorite man character. Your story shows you have definate potential to write, I think. Do persue it! And write more fanfic, you're good!
Majorkami chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
Most excellent work. I like the way you handle the characters.
Heartsings chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
Beautifully written. And, I've learned something from your story, that Boromir has Eleven blood. I didn't know this. Thanks for a wonderful story.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Aww. I really liked that story. wonderful idea and fleshed out Boromir and his family nicely, linking them with something more than we usually see. Well done! :)