Reviews for Alternate Chapters
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 5 . 9/27/2012
I really like this story, especially since you skip the movie scenes and show other people's perspectives, so that it isn't feeling repetitive at any point. I also really like that you implied that despite the change to the timeline they still did some of the things they did in the books that were not included in the movie (ie, I like that you kept Tom Bombodil.)

I like that Frodo was able to recognize Strider and Lightfoot as members of the King's Folk.

Well written. Great read. Please continue this at some point!
Huan Curthalion chapter 5 . 7/8/2011
A heartfelt welcome back of the illustrious Morwen Tindomerel to LOTR circles after so many years' absence. With the publication today on FFNet of what was elsewhere Chapter 6 of 'The Road To Rivendell' it will be interesting to see if there is to be any filling in in the Tindomerelsphere of the gap in the account of the Fellowship between Elrond's council and 'The Black Pit of Moria'; perhaps an opportunity to link Boromir's and Hurin's discoveries of the King's Folk? - and also perhaps, the long awaited Chapter 4 of 'The Lost Realm' so that we can all get back to enlargening that genealogy!
Elentarri chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
I like it - but then you know that already :D

I'm so happy you have decided to carry on with this story.
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Excellent extrapulation of off camera scenes from the movie. I love the incorporation of book elements especially references to a cerain Tom.