Reviews for The Black Pit of Moria
aotearoan chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Nice snapshot here. You've made Moria seem really tense and scary and I really like what you did with all the characters- setting up Boromir's later sacrifice for Merry and Pippin, drawing on his own experience/past to explain his reactions to things. Very well done. Boromir's a great character and it's not often fanfic does him justice. Yours did! The other characters are believable too. Maybe more spacing/punctuation would have made it more readable. Thanks!
m chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
this if fairly good but difficult to follow as there is only one paragraph try breaking it up
StorytellerSJK chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Beautiful piece. In the books Boromir was the one member of the fellowship that I never cared about. To me one of the amazing accomplishments of the films is how they turned him into a likable if tragic character with very little actual alteration to his book self. Your story perfectly captured and it is wonderful to see someone so well versed in Middle-Earth lore.
Soledad chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Nicely written. You do Boromir's inner voice very well.
Ayva Trance chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
I love how you make Boromir's personaility come alive like that.
Anne-Marie chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Ooo, I like this. Illustrated Boromir very nicely, and his affection of the hobbits. Good job!