Reviews for Those Who Wait
sabriel chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I wish I could read this, but the formatting makes it impossible. Same with a couple of our other stories.
StorytellerSJK chapter 3 . 12/19/2004
Intresting and nicely different from the norm. I've always enjoyed character pieces and these do not disapoint. You have a real mastery of these kind of stories.
Barbara LeMaster chapter 3 . 11/27/2003
This is a beautiful dissertation on star-crossed love. I will admit to being a recent convert to Tolkien's work via my friends, and I am very glad that your profile was sent to me. You have a genuine feel for the characters and for the world of Middle Earth. I look forward to reading more.
Eliza Evenstar chapter 3 . 3/8/2003
Wowwies!I love your story! It is very cool, and creative and orgional, and awesome! Awesome! Are you going to follow Arwen, and then go back to the Travelling Havens group once and awhile? That'd be cool! Anyhoo, plz update soon, because I really, really want to read more!
Pyro She-devil chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
That's awesome! I really enjoyed it :o) write some more!
Evening Nightshade chapter 2 . 2/20/2003
Excellent! More brilliant work!

I felt your opening sentence was very powerful, and it drew me in instantly. Your characterisation is spot on. You've portrayed Elrond as a loving father who would do anything to save his daughter from the Doom of Men, not the heartless elf-lord he is often seen as in many fics I've read.

Is there more? Please say there is!
Evening Nightshade chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
OOh. I like this.

Your protrayal of Arwen is very true to the character. I don't blame her for being frustrated and angry with Aragorn. Why can't he just accept fate?

Good work. I'm just about to check out the next chapter.
Stephantom chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
That was excellent. No other reviews? Jeez. Well, I read it and it was great. I think you captured Arwen's feelings very well. Yes, as endearing as Aragorn's noble, self-sacrificing attitude is, I'm sure it would get really frustrating. I'd like to see more stories from you.