Reviews for hack SOUL
DatDude818 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Hey just read your story and it's great! I looked at your profile to see when u would upload the next chapters. But that was back in 2007. I'm not sure if you log on anymore to update, but if u do, respond back and let us know if when u will update!

Don't stop now, finish the story since it's almost done from your POV. Only 2 chapters left right? I don't like reading a story that isn't completed when it's a great one to read!

peace
Blue Flyhight chapter 7 . 4/15/2006
Wow, just brilliant. It's almost like watching the show. Please update soon
animedynasty chapter 7 . 10/24/2005
hey i think this is a really interesting story, and i would really like to see what it would turn out to become! hope you update soon
inu-youkai 911 chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Hey! I really love this fanfic and it's on my favorites list. Your plot idea and the flow of the story are wonderful. I really like how you've written this. Please update soon! .::ยง::.
ShadowBlue chapter 7 . 9/18/2005
"I was not one to think about the inevitable. Frankly, I was too scared to. But then, one day, I did. Sure, I had those days where I would think about it and my mind would just travel to another thought, but this time.. it became obsessive. I felt alone with my own thoughts, and scared. This was one of the most powerful memories of my childhood, because when I felt like nothing could cure me from my own thoughts.. she was there.. and she helped me through it all."

WOAH! You just described OCD in the best way! Holy crap you rock. (I've got OCD and thoughts hit me like they did Tsukasa.) Weird...

Anyway, This story is awesome! I love it! You really did an amazing job on it. You kept everyone in character, and you've obviously seen and understand the entire series. That just...rocks! People watch .hack/SIGN and they're like, "Say wha..?" I also like how you based it right off the end of .hack/SIGN. It goes along so perfectly. I also like how you described everything. I got such a wonderful picture in my mind of everything. Yay detail! I can't wait for chapter seven!
blaqkout chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
Argh update soon or i'll go after you with a spork! you are one of the BEST authors I have EVER read for ANY slelection. xD What's your secret? I read ll of this in one sitting x.x I am SO adding you to my faves.
Katreda chapter 7 . 5/13/2005
I don't like much how you write but I like the whole idea of your fic, which counts more than anything else so keep it up, you're good _
Steeple333 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
Dakara, Tsukasa-kun wa Tsukasa-kun _

Nice intro. Now to read!
shang1126 chapter 4 . 3/28/2005
wow you gave everyone a great sense of emotion. I can picture how everyone would react. This story is good I really want to read more and I like to see how the characters turn out to be. It like i find out who exactly the characters are and how I can relate to them. It's very good
shang1126 chapter 3 . 3/28/2005
mea, this part was strange I didn't expect Tsukasa to be able to go back to place where he met aura. blood coming from no where in that place i could never imagine seeing that in their well the end seemed sad but anyway it was good
shang1126 chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
good, now I wish this was showing on T.V. it would've been good. I wish I can see everyone on paper or something to see their new characters
shang1126 chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
not bad, well I'm also a fan and so far this story is getting good. This has a twist I wonder how mimiru and the others looks like
Ranma064 chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
I love this story! hm love it! _
Amy chapter 6 . 8/24/2004
This is a great story but how come you haven't updated for so long? I want to know what the conclusion to this story is. :)
kage.exe chapter 6 . 3/26/2004
please update this is a great story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »