Reviews for Reading the Story: Princess of Knights
gg chapter 2 . 10/31
need to put more chapters out faster
khisee chapter 3 . 5/12/2020
please update soon
andjelija.nenic chapter 3 . 9/15/2019
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 4/18/2018
god of all chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
Next chapter please
Stratos263 chapter 1 . 1/26/2017
Interesting start
god of all chapter 3 . 1/26/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Just reading this much shouldn't be enough to make a person's throat dry, especially if they keep pausing to sip juice or water.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Not sure what your trying to do here, but my critique is that it would be good to fix the mistakes & re-write sentences (both yours and the ones copied from the other story) before reposting this again. Also, in your'own parts, there are places that don't make any sense as written. You should think anout maybe re-wording, adding, expanding, and/or altering those parts so that they make sense.
Don't be afraid to use comma's in your sentences. There are places where they would deffinately help.

When I try to fix my own writting, I read it out loud to myself to hear if it reads right or catch errors my eyes missed. This method might help you.
piddle chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
good chapter though I thought that they would be shocked about caliburn as mirlin made it it is also mistaken as Excalibur in some myths