Reviews for The Ultimate Medic
When will you update the story
jvjhatred chapter 6 . 5/19
Let the story reborn again. This is a nice story.
rentamiya chapter 6 . 4/14
Overall i really like the story. Every chapter’s really interested i cant wait for more. Willhe be going to the one piece world or just stay in naruverse?
Pls update it really a good story
Monster King chapter 6 . 1/29
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
qwertypous chapter 6 . 1/15
it would be awesome if you give naruto a kings haki.
luffyxrobin-luffyxnami chapter 1 . 1/2
Learn the art of subtlety, literally sounds like a caveman is trying to tell me a story "me find cave, me somehow know club in cave if in right hands will be massive killing machine. Me now invincible" when it should sound like "the man ventured into the cave, happening upon a singular wooden stick with a larger end then the base. Once he grasped the stick he could feel a sense of purpose, and desire to maim." How hard was that? Are you still in highschool or something?
reaperofages chapter 6 . 12/31/2017
hope you come up with where to go with this story when you can as would lover to read more of this story
SPark681 chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Nice chapters since had to catch up wonder if Danzo is gonna attempt something anyways keep up the great work!
WolfCoyote chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
I hope your hiatus isn't for to long cause this is a really good story... but I understand how bad writers block can be
Rebmul chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
sad to see this put on hiatus there are 3 stories like this one and all of them seem to be dead
avidra chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
too mushy stuff in shinobi world.
Jojotheshadow chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
Great chapter. Understand hopeful you you get more ideas for this story.
frankieu chapter 6 . 12/30/2017
nice chapter thx for writing it and yay for the update
Okami no Shi chapter 1 . 12/30/2017