Reviews for Picnic Panic
Beautifully written, I love it
A Talking Cat chapter 2 . 7/11
Oh, and I'd like you to write something about Kelly's experience as a magic child growing up and going through Hogwarts.
A Talking Cat chapter 1 . 7/11
The whole story is cute and fun!
Sci3ntific chapter 3 . 7/8
epic fic
Jestrbob chapter 3 . 6/22
This is still one of three acts tales.

Thanks for the closure.
EpicProportions chapter 1 . 6/14
Probably should've left the review much sooner but this story is so good. Serves really well as a comfort/feel-good story.
Kagyuubi chapter 3 . 6/10
Amazing! I’m so glad you did the full 3 chapters for this tale. Thanks for sharing!
Fireflyarc chapter 3 . 5/29
Thsmk you for the sense of closure and I adored Kelly as a character. A perfect 4 year old mindset.
Ahmira Zaraelys chapter 3 . 5/23
I loved this. Thanks for a great read!
celticdragon22 chapter 3 . 5/19
This was a truly beautiful story
Potterfan1976 chapter 2 . 5/5
Truly awesome I have read this story at least 15 times and I still love it, you are an amazing writer please produce more
mudblood granger chapter 3 . 5/2
I really loved this story! It was amazing! I wish it was longer.
OthershoreAsura chapter 3 . 4/29
Fuck, fuck, fuck, I seriously loved this fic. wish there were more ones like this
Hermione is a stupid bitch. Dumb cunt tried to defend abusive behavior? She deserves to get fucked up in her relationship. Maybe when she regrets it and comes crying, they can tell her to shut the fuck up and fuck off back to being a battered housebitch. Harry deserves better than being a second choice, a safety net for a bitch who thinks she's more valuable than she really is.
zeriz chapter 3 . 4/2
Absolutely adorable- thank you for this fantastic story!