Reviews for Daine's Dear Deer Danger
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
I love it!
Kaira96 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Awesome! You should definitely write a sequel if you haven't already. I'm about to go to sleep so I'm not going to check write now! lol... im very lazy!
garbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Aww that was sweet. I liked Soft Streak and everything! Good story.
Storm Warning chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
O very good! Loved the detail with Soft Streak!
chst chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
Read and really enjoyed! But wasn't she shot in her arm? I think I've read it somewhere in the books. Otherwise it was somebody who made it up on a fanfic.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I like it.
sweet thoughts chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
i like in your sequel you could have Michean catch Daine in another she could be wounded and he could be reminding her of how he told her to keep an eye on the he could take care of would be it a funny romantic of course there is always numair...you could make him jealous.

just comments! :D
TheGeekWhoBetrayedMe chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
That was amazing! Yes, please write a sequel. That would be awesome.

I really want to know how Michean knew about what had happened. Does he have wild magic too and he heard it from the dogs?
akiismarina chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
AH! that was totaly hot that he knew it was her! you must start writing stories with more chpters, and more romance. your stories end to abruptly. I Want More!
Geena-Waters chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Poor Soft Streak. I liked this. I really, REALLY have to get the rest of the Immortals books from the library! Gr...why don't they come in yet! I'm going crazy. Oh well, good job :D.
theoriginalmeathead chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
hehehe...that was good! that bit at the end with michean was hilarious!

*Sam*
fuzzyhair chapter 1 . 2/4/2005
Well I’m going to do less critiquing then I did on the last story I reviewed oh yours. One little itsy bitsy thing you could change is that Cloud doesn’t speak in such, oh what is the word for it? Well he (and the rest of the animals) talks in choppier sentences. When she is talking to the dear she wouldn’t need to freeze him, she could just ask him to stop. I could be wrong, but I thought that Daine had to go into an animal to learn it before she could transform. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and say that she already had. I also think that Daine would have sensed the stag before Soft Streak. She never really did explain to the dear what she could do so she probably wouldn’t know what a shapes shifter was. You have to remember that animals aren’t all that smart until they meet Daine. Coyolie seems to be her superior so the Soft Streak probably wouldn’t say bad thing about her, especially in front of her. Also the herd would have been with her parents at the time and they could easily out run the wolves. Deer are timid creatures and wouldn’t fight wolves off. And I don’t really think this justifies the fact that she brings bad luck. This was just one occasion, not enough to be considered a jinx. I’m guessing that the last story I read was a sequel to this right? By the way what horses does she call? You need to be a little more specific on things. Basically everything I’m pointing out are just little thing, but they still need improvement. I think you have the potential to be a really good writer. I just wanted to inform you on this because you’re probably really po’d by all the critism I’m giving you. I just joined FanFic. I have only read Daine stories so far and your are just the ones I happened to come across first. No hard feelings, I hope? One last thing how in the world does he know there is know way,even if he was a hunter to know it was her!
j chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
pleez write a sequel!
Evelyn Black29 chapter 1 . 2/26/2002
right a sequel please
Puzzles chapter 1 . 10/4/2001
That was realy good. I always wondered why Tammy didn't write about that. Good job and keep on writing more like that.