Reviews for Minority Report : Fallopian Addicts
Werewolf's Oneshots chapter 11 . 8/26/2013
I read this a long long long time ago, I think when you first started writing it. It was so striking to me, so well written. Whenever I see other shows or hear about drugs or needles I think, even druggies don't like needles. Where did I hear that? Where did I hear that? Finally today I watched Minorty Report again and remembered this. Dark. And blue. I searched for the dark and blue story and found it and started reading it again. That's where I heard the thing about the needles! I can't believe it was this story, and I have never ever forgotten that little sentence. Lots of this is like reading a new fanfiction, because its been so long. Ten years... Oh my gosh... But little parts I remember. Dark. And blue. Putting the milk bubble napkins in his pockets. Druggies don't like needles. Chasing her at the park. Even if I forget about this story again I won't ever forget those things. Thanks so much for writing such a good story.
S chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY I HAVE READ IT A MILLION TIMES AND I WANT TO HEAR MORE IT IS EXCELLENT AND YOU ARE SO TALENTED WITH YOUR WRITING PLEASE I LOVE IT SWRITE MORE PLEASE.
S chapter 27 . 8/26/2009
GREAT STORY SO FAR! can you please PLEASE finnish it
La Flamingo chapter 27 . 8/1/2007
Dear god in heaven do NOT tell me that's it! I've been dragged into this fantastic story and then suddenly...there's nothing.

It's been a long time since I've seen Minority Report, but you make my re-introduction painless enough that I can understand most of what's going on and (maybe) what's going to happen. This is a great (if interesting) story, and I'm so terribly curious to know where you're going with it.

And the prose? I'm envious. You have a style I still have many years to be even close to getting good with, and for that I applaud. It's short, succinct and clipped but it still flows beautifully. That takes a lot of skill, so bravo.

Wow. Please, please, please (x4) continue this. It's too good to just roll over and die.

Thanks,

LaFlamingo
AnnaRinzler chapter 27 . 3/4/2007
You're KILLING ME HERE! You have to finish this. Please? PLEASE? I mean, I know it's been like a year and everything, but I just saw Minority Report in 2006 and I was hooked. Do you think you'll ever finish it? It's really good. *sounds desperate*
Tsailanza chapter 27 . 7/13/2006
This story is a gem, you must continue it!
Ghost chapter 6 . 5/16/2006
I'll leave a longer review at the end, but I just wanted to note for this chapter . . . for future reference, when you said "And the springs in the futon squealed" - futons don't have springs. I sleep on one. It's a solid bulk of fabric-y material sitting on top of a solid metal frame. No springs.
SpadesJade chapter 27 . 2/27/2006
Gah! We wait so long...I'm on the edge of my seat wanting to find out what happens next. I've been reading this story for a while, but only now am I finally getting it into my favorites. So come on, woman, let's get a move on! :)

SJ
Death-Muncher chapter 27 . 1/13/2006
oh my god...

You have written an amazing, albeit slightly confusing story, but amazing none the less.

Wow... I love it!

Please please update soon!
anaticulapraecantrix chapter 27 . 1/10/2006
You don't even know how excited I was to see an update email alert today in my indox. This made my day. Thank you :)
Jhaylin chapter 26 . 2/6/2005
AW MAN! You left a cliffie. PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ update soon.:)
Kagii chapter 26 . 8/24/2004
OH MY GAWD! i havent given up on you yet! . e! i love this story soo much. OMG! heh. well, please please write more. _
dead guy chapter 26 . 8/15/2004
update soon!
The Bookbinder's Daughter chapter 26 . 8/10/2004
Aw. Thanks for the hug.

Hey, lookie there: plot development! *rubs hands together* I smell an impending explanation!

...I also smell health problems for Catcher. Aside from that, nightmares, or giant spiders, I can't really think of a good reason for her to be screaming right now.

I have officially boarded the John Anderton Sympathy Express. But I'm still on board the Good 'Ship Lara/"Catcher" and plan to be crewing it for a good long time.
chow chapter 11 . 8/8/2004
nice story...keep updating im addicted!