Reviews for The Boomslang Thief and the Best Revenge
Lizzybeth74 chapter 5 . 8/6
Even though you've finished this story, I just have to say that I really love Hermione in this chapter. I always love Severus...but Hermione was top notch!
Margot11 chapter 23 . 7/3
Hi RCW

You tied up this tale as masterfully as Snape gave evidence! I loved reading about and imagining his fake thoughtfulness and incredulity. It all seemed so credible that this master spy could play these hardened judges and lead them exactly where he wanted to.

It was so gratifying that Snape was able to fully tarnish Umbridge's reputation and take down Fudge in the process. Added to that, it looks like an investigation is going to be launched to clear Sirius' name. I think doing this will in some small way go to help Harry in his grieving process.

It's lovely to see Hermione so at ease with Snape. Though still a child, she's one of the few people who will grow up to be his equal, in my opinion (and yours, I suspect!).

Thanks for the great read; I enjoyed every chapter!
fanofstorys chapter 23 . 6/28
This was a wonderful ending to a really good story. Hopefully we'll see more. Maybe some bits from how the summer goes.
Thank you!
readinggivesmelife chapter 23 . 6/28
I love that you ended the story with Hermione, it's been so interesting to see her character develop alongside Harry's in this story.
If you're interested in suggestions for what you could write next, I'd love a Hermione-centric story (It wouldn't necessarily have to be within this universe though), or one where Luna's the main character (I know they're aren't many fics with Luna as the main character, but I've read a couple that were extremely well done, and her character creates such interesting dynamics to play around with). Anyway, if you're looking for some more unusual ideas, those could be options. But the most important thing is to just write the stories that speak to you.
This story managed to be touching and enthralling at the same time, and I really enjoyed reading it. I'm excited to see whatever you write next!
readinggivesmelife chapter 22 . 6/28
Love the ending! The flashbacks are so heartwrenching, but they fit perfectly with the chapter. I also love the ending; I didn't feel like it was too squishy at all. Given everything that's happened between Snape and Harry, it makes sense that his character would continue to soften.
djhay4 chapter 23 . 6/28
Thank you for your story. It was such a nice read and great break from bad days at times. Looking forward to more stories from you.
lilyflower101 chapter 23 . 6/28
Give him that as soon as you get home Hermione.
Fan chapter 23 . 6/28
I have so enjoyed this story. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work with us. I look forward eagerly to your next story.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 23 . 6/28
And so the fire has been lit in the Ministers downfall. And Severus will grow old with love from a son and his best friends.
GNcat chapter 23 . 6/27
I very much enjoyed this you for writing.
JayBat chapter 23 . 6/27
...Aaaaand, nicely wrapped up. Thanks for a terrific story.

"...warm summer breeze of a certain young Gryffindor", heh. I love that in your version of the world we have a damaged but not destroyed Severus, and that Hermione is able to see him clearly.

Thanks again, and all the best.
I am retreading the Harry Potter Age... series right now. I just can't get enough! How about a story with Harry living with the Weasleys. Most stories never give that a fair shake, even if the arrangement does t work out.
mandancie chapter 23 . 6/27
Again, I absolutely loved this story. Take as much time as you need to think of some new stories. :) But if you so happen to get a bug to write but don't want any long chapter fics, then might I suggests one of the many one-shots that you have made possible in this story. ;)
BlueWater5 chapter 23 . 6/27
I enjoyed the Snape-Hermione interaction. Looking forward to your next story!
VickiSnape chapter 23 . 6/27
Happy summer To you too!
I loved this last chapter and hermione was Perfect in the end.
I am actually quite sad the Mystery is solved! Thats why id love to see more of severus and Harrys relationship - maybe how it developes in their summer holiday... Having hermione and Ron come over is such a great potential To give Severus several Gray hairs ...And maybe ( it im not asking To much!) bellatrix could cause some trouble?
Enjoy your break, i hope its not To long though