Reviews for What Ginny Forgot
Litch chapter 15 . 7/15
Great job! I love this story. I liked the way you wrote this chapter. It seems like something real and not as most of stories where thinks would probably end up with her getting her memory back and love winning and everything would be perfect again. Real life is not like that. I really hope that Draco apologizes to her for his absence during his marriage and recognizes all the hard work that Gin did with raising the kids on her own. I take care of 3 kids and it’s not an easy job. It’s definitely not an one person kind of job. And I would also love to see Luna coming back to Ginny’s life and maybe Draco acknowledging that she was really important during his absence. I hope those two can work out their problems and build a healthier communication system between them.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 7/7
Finally managed to catch up with the most current chapter. Man this has been an amazing story. Cannot wait to see more from you. Keep up the good work.
Nina chapter 1 . 7/6
You should probably check out this boos ‘What Alice forgot’. It has a plot that’s very simmilar to this fic.I’ve Loved this fic for a very long time and this is not critism at all, but I just wanted to let you know because you Will be shockend to read the summary, just like I was. The violist very Aline to this fic but it Only vale out recently. Apart from that, I reaaaaaly live this fic and I can’t wait for a next chapter. I am longing for some Drinny domestic! Much Love!
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 7/6
I have to say this story is bloody brilliant. I love the writing, and the characterization. And how the further in I go I have more and more questions as I wonder what happened. The little puzzle pieces you give are enough to keep me goyas I try to put them together, excellent story. Incidentally I hope I'm not too presumptuous in inquiring this, but are you planning on doing a prequel to this story after it's done? I would really love to see how Ginny and Harry broke up, and how she and Draco started this. And all the little pieces you've shown. Harry and Pansy getting together, Ginny becoming friends with Draco's friends. How they started dating, them having their first kid and the months leading up to it. The eventual declined e of their marriage and how they started having problems. I really hope you intend to write a story to showcase all this, because there is so much potential. And even if you haven't considered I hope you do. Either way this has been a wonderful read and I must get back to it.
VKW chapter 15 . 7/4
This story is brilliant - thank you for the painstaking care and effort and love you've put into this over the years.

On a more specific note, I am so very glad Draco and Ginny's issues (from the jealousy w Luna/Cho to the insecurity over taking care of their children/having a job that 'matters') with each other (and their tempers) haven't just disappeared upon Ginny getting her memory back. Very excited to see how you build their relationship and healing from here.

Thank you again.
judeohchop chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my god, I’m in agony. You’ve updated this fairly recently but I’m new to this story and almost thought it might have been abandoned but I didn’t realize.

As much as I love Hogwarts-era stories, it is so incredible to read Draco and Ginnyand everyone elseas *grownups*. With troubles and issues and years of stuff and love and difficulty. And my god, you do it so well. I’ve been completely captivated by this story. I want so much for Luna and Blaise and Harry to be happy, just as much as Draco and Ginny. And I know how hard won and complicated that can be. This is such a miraculous, adult story and I’m so glad I’ve found it.
LookingAnswers chapter 15 . 6/27
I vote that he stays :/ I don't like the idea at all, but I can't wait to see what happens next
cpal chapter 15 . 6/19
yayayay new chapter! thanks for continuing to post. and i really look forward to what's gonna happen next
Nikki Faust chapter 15 . 6/18
Love love this story! When I got the update was so excited!
QHLuver chapter 15 . 6/18
The chapter was definitely worth the wait! I hope they are able to work things out! Looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing where this story continues to go.
Spark10111 chapter 15 . 6/17
This story is amazing. It’s so emotional and REAL. I highly anticipate the next chapter.
Jess chapter 15 . 6/16
I can’t wait for thto next chapter! I hope they’re able to work things out!
Shaz chapter 15 . 6/15
I actually had to take a break after they left the burrow because of the overwhelming emotions brought by their conversation. It had been a very emotional day and I knew there would be a higher note to end the week on (yes i'd call reading your new chapter a high point of my week)! The attempt to open up to someone you thought you knew for more than 10 years brings so much vulnerability, fear and more fear. And possibilities, if it's done right.
It makes me ponder a lot about real relationships as one of the comments below says. Makes me reflect a lot on what the hell I was doing in my last break up, except Ginny and Draco have a second chance and they both want to work on it, on the same ground. So this is a ver personal reason I could relate to so much to our two favourite characters.

Didn't expect Draco would suggest the temporary separation thing and i'm very curious what else Blaise said that knocked so much sense into Draco! Wouldn't it be so easy if all of us realise our faults somewhat earlier and actually know it's okay to admit that we've fucked up on the dot?! But i guess the lesson learnt can only come after the strained stubbornness and messy fights.

Dumbledore says in Chamber of secret - “it is our choices... that show what we truly are." Draco and Ginny are making choices together, as a team, knowing rebuilding a marriage won't be easy for sure but hope they find joy and love in the process and it's okay that it's always a work in progress.

Thank you, thank you, thank you again for sharing your beautiful writing and the brilliant story. It's been a journey that I'm so glad we're all on, one that i never wish to end, one that i hope our support and love would keep you going.. also curious where you get your inspiration from! Cos i suppose it takes a rather perceptive, worldly and mature writer to create such depth for the characters and make them so freaking REAL.
Looking forward to what happens next as always (: x
ce.knoblock chapter 15 . 6/15
Actual tears when Ginny told Orion she was back. Thank you!
pottermum chapter 15 . 6/15
Great chap, happy to have an update xx