Reviews for What Ginny Forgot
LuzzMalfoy chapter 11 . 9/8
I managed to read until here but I'm afraid of what's next!
LuzzMalfoy chapter 8 . 9/8
Hello there!
I've recently found you story and I can not tell how much I love it. There is always an infinite joy when I discovered a new really good fic about this too, such as in this case.
My eyes are burning. I've been reading until five in the morning haha that's how bad I got involved with it.
I'll let you know my feelings in the following chapters . Although I would to continue reading until the end, my usual life is demanding me to be out of the phone haha.
Again, lovely story!
VY7 chapter 15 . 9/5
Wow, I've found this story recently, and it got me hooked. the idea is great (I like memory loss stories, firstly I remembered the movie the vow and thought it will be alike, but it's not, which is cool).
you can see that the story itself is thought out and mature (in a good way, grown up, like our characters)... also sometimes you look at the characters the way I've never seen before, and I've read thousands of stories about Drinny... Glad to find a fresh look))
Anyways, thank you for your great story and look forward to reading more!
Anon chapter 15 . 8/22
Please please please update !
Litch chapter 15 . 7/15
Great job! I love this story. I liked the way you wrote this chapter. It seems like something real and not as most of stories where thinks would probably end up with her getting her memory back and love winning and everything would be perfect again. Real life is not like that. I really hope that Draco apologizes to her for his absence during his marriage and recognizes all the hard work that Gin did with raising the kids on her own. I take care of 3 kids and it’s not an easy job. It’s definitely not an one person kind of job. And I would also love to see Luna coming back to Ginny’s life and maybe Draco acknowledging that she was really important during his absence. I hope those two can work out their problems and build a healthier communication system between them.
JDH1080 chapter 1 . 7/7
Finally managed to catch up with the most current chapter. Man this has been an amazing story. Cannot wait to see more from you. Keep up the good work.
Nina chapter 1 . 7/6
You should probably check out this boos ‘What Alice forgot’. It has a plot that’s very simmilar to this fic.I’ve Loved this fic for a very long time and this is not critism at all, but I just wanted to let you know because you Will be shockend to read the summary, just like I was. The violist very Aline to this fic but it Only vale out recently. Apart from that, I reaaaaaly live this fic and I can’t wait for a next chapter. I am longing for some Drinny domestic! Much Love!
JDH1080 chapter 8 . 7/6
I have to say this story is bloody brilliant. I love the writing, and the characterization. And how the further in I go I have more and more questions as I wonder what happened. The little puzzle pieces you give are enough to keep me goyas I try to put them together, excellent story. Incidentally I hope I'm not too presumptuous in inquiring this, but are you planning on doing a prequel to this story after it's done? I would really love to see how Ginny and Harry broke up, and how she and Draco started this. And all the little pieces you've shown. Harry and Pansy getting together, Ginny becoming friends with Draco's friends. How they started dating, them having their first kid and the months leading up to it. The eventual declined e of their marriage and how they started having problems. I really hope you intend to write a story to showcase all this, because there is so much potential. And even if you haven't considered I hope you do. Either way this has been a wonderful read and I must get back to it.
VKW chapter 15 . 7/4
This story is brilliant - thank you for the painstaking care and effort and love you've put into this over the years.

On a more specific note, I am so very glad Draco and Ginny's issues (from the jealousy w Luna/Cho to the insecurity over taking care of their children/having a job that 'matters') with each other (and their tempers) haven't just disappeared upon Ginny getting her memory back. Very excited to see how you build their relationship and healing from here.

Thank you again.
judeohchop chapter 1 . 7/1
Oh my god, I’m in agony. You’ve updated this fairly recently but I’m new to this story and almost thought it might have been abandoned but I didn’t realize.

As much as I love Hogwarts-era stories, it is so incredible to read Draco and Ginnyand everyone elseas *grownups*. With troubles and issues and years of stuff and love and difficulty. And my god, you do it so well. I’ve been completely captivated by this story. I want so much for Luna and Blaise and Harry to be happy, just as much as Draco and Ginny. And I know how hard won and complicated that can be. This is such a miraculous, adult story and I’m so glad I’ve found it.
LookingAnswers chapter 15 . 6/27
I vote that he stays :/ I don't like the idea at all, but I can't wait to see what happens next
cpal chapter 15 . 6/19
yayayay new chapter! thanks for continuing to post. and i really look forward to what's gonna happen next
Nikki Faust chapter 15 . 6/18
Love love this story! When I got the update was so excited!
QHLuver chapter 15 . 6/18
The chapter was definitely worth the wait! I hope they are able to work things out! Looking forward to reading the next chapter and seeing where this story continues to go.
Spark10111 chapter 15 . 6/17
This story is amazing. It’s so emotional and REAL. I highly anticipate the next chapter.