Reviews for Notifications
Srinalyn chapter 5 . 1/16/2018
I originally started reading this on Wattpad, and was worried you'd discontinued this! Super happy you didn't, but disappointed in myself for taking a month to realize you mentioned you'd put it on and then to actually find the story. Regardless, still a favorite story, and I'm super excited to for the next update.
It's cool if you don't update too often, we've all got other responsibilities and nobody should be expected to ignore them for the sake of a fanfiction. Also, regarding your loathing for your own writing, just know that I for one think it's amazing! You put a lot of work into your writing, and it pays off when I can really get into the story, managing to sense the emotions Matthew experiences through words on a screen. Try not to be too hard on your own writing, I look forward to the next chapter! :)
Ravenclaw4life chapter 3 . 7/10/2017
I love this fic so far! Please update!
bayboo20 chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
Yeah! Another chapter!
I wonder what it's going to be like when Al and Matt meet up.
I'm excited.
aph Dadmark chapter 3 . 7/11/2017
nooo it isnt matthew! :((((

btw great story i love it so far
bayboo20 chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
Nice story you got. Keep up the great work writing. I'm intrigued to see what happens next.
aph Dadmark chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Ahhhh I like where this is going! :'))))))))
zerroukiyousra1999 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
I will read if it's a UsCan fic ...'-'
Okey so ...Gil you're a brat ...Why ...In the World would you break up with the cute Matthew ? Pff...
Well Alfie is cute but ..Let's see what will happen next?
It was a great first chapter I loved it . Waiting for the next ~