Reviews for Prince Edward SYOC
Canadaorbust chapter 4 . 4/17/2017
Loved it! I can't believe I'm up this late anyway... :) You wrote Rose amazingly! I loved the other girls too. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Dangerouslyswt chapter 3 . 4/14/2017
I love how Edward was thinking about the Selected even though they aren't even at the palace yet. It shows his caring side.

I loved this! Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2017
Yay! A new chapter!
Thanks for updating! It's been forever! I'm so ecxited to see how this plays out.
Canadaorbust chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
I can't wait for this thing to get started! :)
starryworlds chapter 3 . 2/10/2017
I love this so much, and I'm glad you updated! You're eating of to a great start, and this story is getting better and better! :)

Eddy's so nervous I just want to wrap him in a hug, and comfort him, but he has a loving family for that, so I'll just be in the crowd cheering him on.

A little note: when addressing the Selection or the Selected the word should be capitalised. For example, the Selection was starting, instead of the selection is starting. You also put a space in between the speach mark and the word a couple of times, but other than that your grammar and spelling seems good.

The names were all kind of overwhelming, but I guess that's what Eddy's pretty much feeling: overwhelmed. I hope he meets these girls, and he loosens up, but then again his future wife is in the batch of them.

I'm excited to see how the Selection goes, and everything that's going to happen, and so far everything seems promising. I can't wait! All these girls do seem have to have interesting occupations, and I wonder if it'll play a role in the Selection itself. Like the ballerina might go a dancing date of some sort, or teach a dancing class if she got far.

Question: are you going to stick with Eddy's POV, or are you going to do some of the Selected's?

Please update soon! I loved this. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/18/2017
Great chapter Zo, and put my hand up for the HAMILTON fanatics
Dangerouslyswt chapter 2 . 1/8/2017
Ooh, I liked this!
starryworlds chapter 2 . 1/6/2017
First of all, I really liked this chapter. It shows how everything is beneath the crowns and tiaras which is nice to read about.

Omg, Regina. I felt bad for her, her insecurities of losing her son. How it didn't matter that she went through 21 hours of pain as long as she had her son. She's soooo sweet. I'm sure Eddy won't forget her, she isn't forgettable. She seems like a pretty interesting character and a great mother in general. How the Queen was remembering their childhood was simply adorable.

I'm really excited to see her what the Royal family think of the girls. It seems like Zander is excited too, it's his first time doing anything like this. And poor Gavril. I guess it was expected though, the guy hosted three Selections.

Songspiration is a cool twist of words. :) Keep up the good work! This story seems like it's going to be great, as well as beautifully written.

P.S. There's probably lots of spelling mistakes, so I'd advice you to ignore them, since I'm too lazy to check for any.
greasedlightning198 chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
I've got to say, for a first chapter, this is more than I could have hoped for. The way you wrote this could have easily been another book in the real series. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
Thank you for continuing this! And I l love Hamilton! I am so glad you do! Can't wait to see if my character got in
Canadaorbust chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
This was adorable! I'm so glad that they're like a normal little family! Melted my heart! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Clementine chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
I'm getting impatient! I hope all the girls are in soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
I have decided to make a character of my own! Reviewing because I'm a guest.
Name: Carissa Berlin
Province: Baffin
Nicknames: Cari
Caste: 4
Living Situation: Baffin is cold, she lives in a little cottage with her parents and brother Roy. Her father owns a winter gear shop
Appearance: She has medium length blonde hair that is naturally curly, pale skin. She is slim. But worries about her size. Her eyes are blue and her eyebrows are brownish
Treatment of everyone: Kind!
Personality: She is sweet and loves to laugh, make friends and chatter. She hates all bullies
Opinions of royals: Majestic and perfect for the kingdom, crush on Prince Edward and likes Lilian
All I can remember will review later if I find something I missed. Bye!
Yay chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I can't wait! I have read your other fanfics and j ow you are an amazing author! So excite! Sad that you didn't finish your other Dibergent fic :( Don't do that with this one because it will be amzing!
ChocolateChipPancakes chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
I think I'll be submitting a character of my own sometime soon. Your story seems interesting, and I'll be keeping my eye out for an update. I'm excited for the story to be set in motion.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »