Reviews for Sage of Six
I implore that you keep writing this is to good to just stop!
RSlikestoread chapter 9 . 4/16
Oh please work on this again! There’s not a lot of great Jak fics out there...especially with a concept as unique as this! You’re a phenomenal writer!
Lord Geovanni chapter 9 . 11/12/2017
Quite an interesting story you have here. I absolutely love it and I cannot wait for your next chapter. I do know it's been a little bit of time so I do hope you haven't discontinued this concept. This is actually the first time I've ever seen a Jak and Daxter story that has them redoing their Quest and it sounds so awesome I just hope I can stay here for the entire story.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/20/2017
I truly do look forward to more chapters
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2017
There hasn't been a good, recently published/updated fic in this fandom like this one in a long while... Please continue!
blossomlilytree chapter 9 . 2/17/2017
Finally! A time traveling story, i like how you done the story so far and hope you can continue with the best of luck
toraneko-chan chapter 9 . 2/16/2017
This is AMAZING! Just the Jak and Daxter fic I needed! :D I love the tweaks you've done to the game's story as they've gone back in time. And haha, they're the cause of the green eco vents being blocked. xD that makes so much sense!

Thanks for sharing your story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
TheObsessor11294 chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
This fic is such a treat to read! It's so refreshing to have an active Jak and Daxter fic after so many years! Keep it up girl! You're doing awesome!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/1/2017
That is soooo coooollllll! I am loving the new ability.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
Pffft, who needs the laws of physics when you can have TIME TRAVELING PANTS!
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 5 . 1/26/2017
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 4 . 1/25/2017
tell me Jak is gonna keep the whole "mute" act
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 2 . 1/25/2017
Bestest of buddies, right there
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
Already love this story cuz the kiddo didn't leave
StrangerDanger51 chapter 8 . 1/25/2017
It's always worthwhile to play the game again. I got the remastered version for PS3 and have clocked all 3 games thrice. I never get tired of them. It's also great for picking up small details. Like that precursor robot thing you picked up on in the earlier chapters.