Reviews for Much Better
Alison chapter 1 . 2/10/2003
Nice even though it's so short...should definitely like to read more! Good start, where did the primitive bandages come from? Was it Trip's idea, probably not; the natives on the planet Mal was just on, huh...Maybe Hoshi could make Mal a pinapple sundae and spoon feed him since he can't use his hands due to the bandages, just checked and yup, he's wrapped like a tamale I suspect...they can giggle and chat, then maybe have to babysit Porthos so they decide to take down a picnic on the planet that everyone has shore leave on...(have been wanting a picnic scence with some certain E-couples like crazy lately!) Take care, and keep it up! Bye!
PJ in NH chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
Very sweet :)

We need more Reed/Sato stories! I can't get enough!
mnemosyne23 chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That was so SWEET! *giggle!* I can just see Malcolm willingly passing out after seeing Trip, then being all cooey and happy when he sees Hoshi. Just adorable. :D!
zealousgirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Is this just a teaser, or are you going to expand on why he is bandaged up and apparently somewhere other than on Enterprise? I too love the Hoshi/Malcolm pairing. I hope you keep going with this, I am very interested. Also, don't forget your other posting. _