Reviews for Stolen Heritage
sileavatar chapter 3 . 7/8
Ooooh! I can already imagine the loaded encounter that is to come!
sileavatar chapter 2 . 7/8
Finally. I had the time to read this. Such a storm of emotions in one encounter! I love how unrelentingly supportive Kaoru is, even when angry
Chichanz chapter 1 . 7/5
what a wonderful story. loving the lemon content and the complexity of family. i love how you incorporate family in the story very strongly. what a treat
Pinay Tiger chapter 15 . 12/7/2017
This was a great, quick read! Thanks for all the lemony-goodness and WAFF!
Annamae Tessaro chapter 15 . 7/22/2017
What a great ending. I enjoyed this story thoroughly!
Annamae Tessaro chapter 3 . 7/14/2017
That little tidbit of a twist at the endwow!
kenji-chan chapter 15 . 6/18/2017
An awesome end to a beautiful story ... i love kenshin and kaoru and they are really good for each other.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 15 . 6/15/2017
Awww! What a great ending! I liked the part where Kenshin saw mutiny in Kaoru's eyes. Thanks for the great story!
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 6/11/2017
What a perfect ending. I really liked the way you had Kenshin & Kaoru interact, the way she so clearly balanced him and gave him encouragement, strength, fun, fun & love so liberally. This is the kind of life that feels right for Kenshin & Kaoru, a growing sense of security, love and peace.

I have read stories with lost family that seem to be so cliche but this one was thoughtful and well written. I really loved the chapter where Kenshin confronts or should I say meets the uncle that sold him into slavery and the freedom that Kenshin experienced. I like your original characters too (I would love a side story with Kenshin & the headman, possibly with Mayaka, Iesada , & Okabe.) but I am also glad that they didn't overshadow the main characters. It's hard not to fall in love with your own characters and often fanfiction writers lose focus on the main story and characters as a result.
Nicely done!
Danw chapter 15 . 6/10/2017
Dear,
What a lovely work you 've done.
I am beyond words with delight. The plot was amazing and the way you developed the characters! Oh my! It is impossible not to see that as a continuation of the original story. I loved your pace and style.
It is very nice to see a story that cares so much about the truth inside the characters, their inner personalities and thoughts.
You've got me lost inside your story. I am very sorry it was the end, but I see there was no point prolonging it. I will be reading that again regularly for sure.
Congratulations!
KureNo11 chapter 15 . 6/9/2017
Because I was getting bored at work I started reading fic, then I found that you've uploaded the ending. Do you know that I had to muffle my cry because THIS has made me burst with tears and other different kind of emotions? I did hope that I read it in a lazy saturday afternoon with noone at home so that I can cry as long and hard as I could. Love everything in this story. Love how Kaoru can understand what Kenshin needs. Love how you portray that Kenshin loves his wife and son, his family. Please keep writing! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic.
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
and an apology to an elderly aunt...

so sweet and loved this! great story and much appreciation for the effort!
gin
kaoruca chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
Wonderful ending for a wonderful story. It's like reading a new part of the manga. I feel they are the original characters, that's how good your work and portrayal are. Love Kenshin's new happiness and Kaoru's understanding, how she can read him and knows what he needs. Love his sister's reaction and heart. Love Kenji. Love this story. Love your work. Keep writing, please
MisterFatAl chapter 15 . 6/8/2017
What a perfect ending! Love love loved it!
jobetz chapter 15 . 6/7/2017
awwww, such a sweet ending. thank you for finishing the story.