Reviews for Stolen Heritage
Annamae Tessaro chapter 15 . 7/22
What a great ending. I enjoyed this story thoroughly!
Annamae Tessaro chapter 3 . 7/14
That little tidbit of a twist at the endwow!
kenji-chan chapter 15 . 6/18
An awesome end to a beautiful story ... i love kenshin and kaoru and they are really good for each other.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 15 . 6/15
Awww! What a great ending! I liked the part where Kenshin saw mutiny in Kaoru's eyes. Thanks for the great story!
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 6/11
What a perfect ending. I really liked the way you had Kenshin & Kaoru interact, the way she so clearly balanced him and gave him encouragement, strength, fun, fun & love so liberally. This is the kind of life that feels right for Kenshin & Kaoru, a growing sense of security, love and peace.

I have read stories with lost family that seem to be so cliche but this one was thoughtful and well written. I really loved the chapter where Kenshin confronts or should I say meets the uncle that sold him into slavery and the freedom that Kenshin experienced. I like your original characters too (I would love a side story with Kenshin & the headman, possibly with Mayaka, Iesada , & Okabe.) but I am also glad that they didn't overshadow the main characters. It's hard not to fall in love with your own characters and often fanfiction writers lose focus on the main story and characters as a result.
Nicely done!
Danw chapter 15 . 6/10
Dear,
What a lovely work you 've done.
I am beyond words with delight. The plot was amazing and the way you developed the characters! Oh my! It is impossible not to see that as a continuation of the original story. I loved your pace and style.
It is very nice to see a story that cares so much about the truth inside the characters, their inner personalities and thoughts.
You've got me lost inside your story. I am very sorry it was the end, but I see there was no point prolonging it. I will be reading that again regularly for sure.
Congratulations!
KureNo11 chapter 15 . 6/9
Because I was getting bored at work I started reading fic, then I found that you've uploaded the ending. Do you know that I had to muffle my cry because THIS has made me burst with tears and other different kind of emotions? I did hope that I read it in a lazy saturday afternoon with noone at home so that I can cry as long and hard as I could. Love everything in this story. Love how Kaoru can understand what Kenshin needs. Love how you portray that Kenshin loves his wife and son, his family. Please keep writing! Thank you for sharing this wonderful fic.
kokoronagomu chapter 15 . 6/8
and an apology to an elderly aunt...

so sweet and loved this! great story and much appreciation for the effort!
gin
kaoruca chapter 15 . 6/8
Wonderful ending for a wonderful story. It's like reading a new part of the manga. I feel they are the original characters, that's how good your work and portrayal are. Love Kenshin's new happiness and Kaoru's understanding, how she can read him and knows what he needs. Love his sister's reaction and heart. Love Kenji. Love this story. Love your work. Keep writing, please
MisterFatAl chapter 15 . 6/8
What a perfect ending! Love love loved it!
jobetz chapter 15 . 6/7
awwww, such a sweet ending. thank you for finishing the story.
sifaunnad chapter 15 . 6/7
This story is absolutely beautiful. Thank you for your hard work and I love your story. (this is my first time writing reviewD You're indeed an excellent writer!
TricksterBoo chapter 15 . 6/7
Congratulations for completing a multichapter story! I know it's been a long and difficult road, but you persevered. I've enjoyed reading this immensely, especially because it follows Kaoru and Kenshin after their relationship has been established. Don't get me wrong, I like reading about the two of them beginning their relationship and all the fun stuff that comes with building attraction and understanding. At the same time, it's nice to see them solve external issues as a couple together as well. Thank you so much for adding another wonderful story to the RK fandom!
Lady Koh chapter 15 . 6/7
Loved it! Start to finish, it was a wonderful ride and I'm so glad I got to be on it. I loved the detail that kenshin and his mother and sister are all gardeners. Congratulations on finishing! It's quite a feeling. :)
MisterFatAl chapter 14 . 5/25
I've arrived at the end so far! Can't wait for the conclusion. -