Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
iluvfairytale chapter 6 . 2/19
That has got to be THE Most Romantic Love Confession I've ever gotten the pleasure to witness (read). The feels man...
anna chapter 23 . 1/15
Awesome story! It was fantastic how you showed us the future - not chronical but like a puzzle. at the end everything was covered and it never got boring. Really great!
Obsesive Reader chapter 23 . 12/29/2014
I just power read this story. It was fascinating and a concept that I had not yet read before. Some of the jumping back and forth was a bit confusing at times; mostly because it took me longer than necessary to figure out that Voldy was still alive in the future.
Ysilda chapter 23 . 11/18/2014
THIS STORY IS AWESOME !
Ansem56 chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Keep up the good work. You are doing great. :3
tuineau97snape chapter 23 . 7/23/2014
Hi great story! But can you please please PLEASE email me the NC-17 version (if you still read these reviews lol) since i cant seem to figure out how 2 join the SnapexHarry ML group on yahoo. Thanks :D hope you continue writing more stories
1misspotter chapter 12 . 6/16/2014
plz email me the extras for this chapter too
1misspotter chapter 7 . 6/15/2014
How can I subscribe to SnapexHarryML? And of course I would greatly enjoy if could email me the other version of this Thank You.
violetdusk12 chapter 7 . 5/17/2014
Such a brilliant chapter!
Doragonko chapter 7 . 3/6/2014
Can you send me the nc-17 version via pm?
shadowphantomnes chapter 2 . 2/3/2014
And I really like the HPSS too!
shadowphantomnes chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
Sweet! I read this story a long time ago and never had time to review it and now I do...
Sabrina98 chapter 7 . 1/23/2014
Hi. I really enjoy this story. It's a nice, fresh take on the time-travel idea. Could you email me the NC-17 version?
random4ever chapter 23 . 1/21/2014
There are so many bad time-travel fics, that I'm surprised I even bother with them anymore. But boy, am I glad I clicked on this one! This is brilliantly thought out, and all the pieces fit together wonderfully. DFTBA, Random
turtledonkey27 chapter 23 . 10/8/2013
ok, I liked it. However, I did feel the skipping between time periods was a little confusing but I see why you did it and how they worked together, which they did. My only quibble, and this is purely about my need for resolution and happy endings and nothing to do with your characters (who basically said they didn't need people to know and were fine with it), but I really wanted them to come clean with all of their friends about their relationship. I know, it wasn't something that these characters in particular found important, to set the record straight, but I really wanted to see how that would go. Oh well. Other than that, I liked a lot about it and I'm sorry it's over. I'm sure the smutty parts were good too, but it actually worked fine to not have them here. I didn't feel anything was missing enough to go track them down, so good job with that too.