Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
Loved it, will there be a sequel?
paullover85 chapter 23 . 3/31
This was a great story. I wanted to stop reading so many times but it was so good. Ill just nap at work Lol. Keep writing and let me know when you do!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/25
I'm looking forward to reading this because I haven't seen anything like this either, it's an interesting and exciting idea xD
TessaGray234 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Tattoo, brills!
Jesi-desu chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Please, email me the NC-17 version. Thanks. ;)
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
OH, La La!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Love it!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter! But how did Harry end up in the past?
staar chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
never read something like this and just to tell you it was awesome !
themillionairebitch chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
wow. that was so intense. amazing story, you truelly captured the characters persona. but god how i almost cried everytime 'harry' was being so hard on Young Snape. and it was really hard to read through the first death eater meeting! but i am so glad it all turned out as it should. thank you for a great story!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Disappointed
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
That is the absolute cruelest thing. Severus became a servant because of Harry which lead to Harry's parents being murdered. I am thinking hard if I should continue reading this.
TessaGray234 chapter 23 . 4/6/2016
I've read this on other sites. Ah, one of my favorite time travels. Going my favorites here!
endlesslymax chapter 23 . 4/2/2016
Honestly one of the best fics I've read that captures the essence of Harry and Sev's relationship with all the subtlety, acceptance and nuance that it entails. Beautifully written and captivating story!
hijikata2002 chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
OMMMMMGOD! This was the best HP story I have ever read. It was realistic and not a fantasy or a happy ever after. I loved how it was about understanding and compromises with flights to spice things up. Rarely have I read realistic stories in this fandom and I willingly admit that I am more partial to a "happy ever after with a protective mate with weak Harry, but reading stories like yours is refreashing. I love your Harry/Tyler and their relationship with Severus both old/young.