Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
I just reread this Story. It has been a couple of years since the last time but I still enjoyed it a lot. I like how you interspaced the past and the future. How you revealed the future scene after scene and not necessarily chronologically. I also enjoyed your portrayal of ss/hp relationship which is difficult and not easy but essentially loving. So. Thank you for writing this story! Ps: I was like..I would like to reread this story...time travel..and harry was a teacher in the past and got visits in a month. There was a dragon..and young Severus had a crush...just in case you would like to know which parts for stuck in my head even years later
SnapeRanger chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
I’m re-re-rereading this story and I would love to read the nc-17 version. I’m not sure if you’re still around after so long but if you could, I would be grateful. Thank you for this story and I hope to read from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2017
Loved it, will there be a sequel?
paullover85 chapter 23 . 3/31/2017
This was a great story. I wanted to stop reading so many times but it was so good. Ill just nap at work Lol. Keep writing and let me know when you do!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I'm looking forward to reading this because I haven't seen anything like this either, it's an interesting and exciting idea xD
TessaGray234 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Tattoo, brills!
Jesi-desu chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Please, email me the NC-17 version. Thanks. ;)
atlantis51 chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
OH, La La!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Love it!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter! But how did Harry end up in the past?
staar chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
never read something like this and just to tell you it was awesome !
themillionairebitch chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
wow. that was so intense. amazing story, you truelly captured the characters persona. but god how i almost cried everytime 'harry' was being so hard on Young Snape. and it was really hard to read through the first death eater meeting! but i am so glad it all turned out as it should. thank you for a great story!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 4/12/2016
Disappointed
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
That is the absolute cruelest thing. Severus became a servant because of Harry which lead to Harry's parents being murdered. I am thinking hard if I should continue reading this.
TessaGray234 chapter 23 . 4/6/2016
I've read this on other sites. Ah, one of my favorite time travels. Going my favorites here!