Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
OH, La La!
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 7/9
Love it!
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great chapter! But how did Harry end up in the past?
staar chapter 23 . 6/11
never read something like this and just to tell you it was awesome !
themillionairebitch chapter 23 . 4/22
wow. that was so intense. amazing story, you truelly captured the characters persona. but god how i almost cried everytime 'harry' was being so hard on Young Snape. and it was really hard to read through the first death eater meeting! but i am so glad it all turned out as it should. thank you for a great story!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 23 . 4/12
Disappointed
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 12 . 4/12
That is the absolute cruelest thing. Severus became a servant because of Harry which lead to Harry's parents being murdered. I am thinking hard if I should continue reading this.
TessaGray234 chapter 23 . 4/6
I've read this on other sites. Ah, one of my favorite time travels. Going my favorites here!
endlesslymax chapter 23 . 4/2
Honestly one of the best fics I've read that captures the essence of Harry and Sev's relationship with all the subtlety, acceptance and nuance that it entails. Beautifully written and captivating story!
hijikata2002 chapter 1 . 3/29
OMMMMMGOD! This was the best HP story I have ever read. It was realistic and not a fantasy or a happy ever after. I loved how it was about understanding and compromises with flights to spice things up. Rarely have I read realistic stories in this fandom and I willingly admit that I am more partial to a "happy ever after with a protective mate with weak Harry, but reading stories like yours is refreashing. I love your Harry/Tyler and their relationship with Severus both old/young.
sadL chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
OMFGOSH I LOVED IT SO FUNNY

CONFUSING DOES HARRY STILL HAVE HIS PAST MEMORIES OR I DONT EVEN FUGGIN KNOW ANYMORE

ALSO MARRY ME
rigger42 chapter 7 . 11/25/2015
I'm kind of wondering at what point in the future life Severus recognized Harry as professor Tyler...
rigger42 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
LOL. Great intro.
Guest chapter 23 . 10/29/2015
Great story, great ending :).
Guest chapter 11 . 10/8/2015
Incredibly funny, I especially loved the house elf, which got caught in his hair XD.