Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 7 . 2/27
Boring, characters are also super OOC, dunno if that bothered anyone else.
mummyvamp chapter 23 . 2/13
holy fuck that was amazing. honest to god amazing. thank you so much for such a wonderful story
nienna0410 chapter 23 . 11/16/2020
Hii! I really love this story! Can I translate into Spanish? I wll link the original story and mention you, of course. What do you think? Thank you. I love your work, it's really amazing!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
felt bit rushed some times besides that good story with both story and funny and sadness good work bravo!
catonmic33 chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Wow... This story is actually really good, in my opinion, for 2 reasons. First, the chronological trip you invited us to make. I think I haven't read this anywhere else. To change regularly the point of narration without actually making a huge mess was quite difficult, I'm sure, and a success.
Second, the kind of relationship between Harry and Severus is very much realisitic. It's not a fairtale story onto which readers cannot identify themselves. It is very much a modern, real love story. That is also pretty rare within fanfictions.
For that, I deeply thank you. Your work has reloaded my trust in fanfiction stories.
catonmic33 chapter 6 . 3/23/2020
Wow ! This is good, really good. Next chapter please :)
lkdaswani chapter 23 . 10/5/2019
I absolutely Loved this.
Kaeme.yume chapter 8 . 9/10/2019
I don't know if you still around in 2019, by if you are, I would love to read the -17 version! Your story in really good so far, I would like to re-read it all after with all the scene!
annamccallen chapter 23 . 4/6/2019
this was amazing!
MikeyCurling chapter 23 . 3/17/2019
I loved the story!
For someone who is not from an english speaking country (so English is not my ) it was easy to read. Everything made sense, story was original, characters stayed repatively untouched. I believed it was Severus And Harry.
I would like to ask you something... This is definitely a good story. And in my country lets just say that you can't find a lot of good stories. Would you mind if I translate this to my language? I would of course post it with a link to your name here And another one on the story itself. I wouldn't post it as mine.
iadorespike chapter 11 . 6/30/2018
This is one of the funniest things that I’ve ever read. I choked a couple of times - seriously. Malfoy trying to run up to Gryfindor as Sirius is being dragged down to the Great Room by the bond never gets old. Never! Hysterically funny! Thanks so much. :)
iadorespike chapter 2 . 6/30/2018
This story is a huge favorite of mine. Settling in for a lovely re-read, thanks so much!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/29/2018
I went to that site and signed up but I would love if you would email me the NC-17 version. Also, the story After Curfew as I have no idea where to even start looking for it. Thanks in advance. If you don't want to do the whole PM thing then my email is sakurahls . I love reading a well written detailed love story. Great story by the way. I look forward to reading the rest of this version as well as the other version.
Guest chapter 23 . 2/9/2018
I just reread this Story. It has been a couple of years since the last time but I still enjoyed it a lot. I like how you interspaced the past and the future. How you revealed the future scene after scene and not necessarily chronologically. I also enjoyed your portrayal of ss/hp relationship which is difficult and not easy but essentially loving. So. Thank you for writing this story! Ps: I was like..I would like to reread this story...time travel..and harry was a teacher in the past and got visits in a month. There was a dragon..and young Severus had a crush...just in case you would like to know which parts for stuck in my head even years later
SnapeRanger chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
I’m re-re-rereading this story and I would love to read the nc-17 version. I’m not sure if you’re still around after so long but if you could, I would be grateful. Thank you for this story and I hope to read from you soon! :)