Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
iadorespike chapter 11 . 6/30
This is one of the funniest things that I’ve ever read. I choked a couple of times - seriously. Malfoy trying to run up to Gryfindor as Sirius is being dragged down to the Great Room by the bond never gets old. Never! Hysterically funny! Thanks so much. :)
iadorespike chapter 2 . 6/30
This story is a huge favorite of mine. Settling in for a lovely re-read, thanks so much!
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 7 . 6/29
I went to that site and signed up but I would love if you would email me the NC-17 version. Also, the story After Curfew as I have no idea where to even start looking for it. Thanks in advance. If you don't want to do the whole PM thing then my email is sakurahls . I love reading a well written detailed love story. Great story by the way. I look forward to reading the rest of this version as well as the other version.
I just reread this Story. It has been a couple of years since the last time but I still enjoyed it a lot. I like how you interspaced the past and the future. How you revealed the future scene after scene and not necessarily chronologically. I also enjoyed your portrayal of ss/hp relationship which is difficult and not easy but essentially loving. So. Thank you for writing this story! Ps: I was like..I would like to reread this story...time travel..and harry was a teacher in the past and got visits in a month. There was a dragon..and young Severus had a crush...just in case you would like to know which parts for stuck in my head even years later
SnapeRanger chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
I’m re-re-rereading this story and I would love to read the nc-17 version. I’m not sure if you’re still around after so long but if you could, I would be grateful. Thank you for this story and I hope to read from you soon! :)
Guest chapter 23 . 7/8/2017
Loved it, will there be a sequel?
paullover85 chapter 23 . 3/31/2017
This was a great story. I wanted to stop reading so many times but it was so good. Ill just nap at work Lol. Keep writing and let me know when you do!
VortexWithAnEnd chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I'm looking forward to reading this because I haven't seen anything like this either, it's an interesting and exciting idea xD
TessaGray234 chapter 5 . 11/3/2016
Tattoo, brills!
Jesi-desu chapter 7 . 10/28/2016
Please, email me the NC-17 version. Thanks. ;)
WeisseHex chapter 6 . 7/9/2016
OH, La La!
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 7/9/2016
Love it!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter! But how did Harry end up in the past?
staar chapter 23 . 6/11/2016
never read something like this and just to tell you it was awesome !
themillionairebitch chapter 23 . 4/22/2016
wow. that was so intense. amazing story, you truelly captured the characters persona. but god how i almost cried everytime 'harry' was being so hard on Young Snape. and it was really hard to read through the first death eater meeting! but i am so glad it all turned out as it should. thank you for a great story!