Reviews for The Paradox of Existence
lucynapilo chapter 2 . 2/23
I read this story many years ago. Today I come back to PoE and it is still as great as it used in the past. Not to much ff remains unchanged with us over the years!
eshraq chapter 16 . 2/8
as much as I miss the good writing of the early 2000's, I do not miss normalizing staying in a toxic relationship..
we've come a long way.
Kairi chapter 23 . 7/19/2021
My memory popped up a scene with Harry and Severus kissing in the dead of the night in the middle of the castle and a young Severus Snape saw them. I had to find this story even years later. All I remembered was the name Octavian, Paradox in the title and time travel hp/ss. I was so happy to relive that kiss. Just thought I'd brighten your day by letting you know that somewhere out there lives your work.
Saint Snape chapter 23 . 6/12/2021
Great story!
SerinaNoy chapter 2 . 5/28/2021
hi, i just finished your story.
She's gorgeous.
I would like to translate it into Italian, with your permission. Of course by specifying that it is yours and adding a link to the original story.
I hope you will let me.
Thank you.
Serena
SerinaNoy chapter 1 . 5/28/2021
Ciao, scusa se ti scrivo in italiano, ma la tua storia è talmente bello e mi sta emozionano tantissimo, che non mi fido a scriverti in inglese (chissà che pasticcio farei per la fretta!)
Adoro questa storia, mi piacerebbe moltissimo tradurla in italiano, con il tuo consenso e mettendo un link all'originale, ovviamente.
Ti prego, rispondimi...
Ti aggiungo il mio indirizzo email, per sicurezza
stapletapewormsonmypenis chapter 7 . 2/27/2021
Boring, characters are also super OOC, dunno if that bothered anyone else.
mummyvamp chapter 23 . 2/13/2021
holy fuck that was amazing. honest to god amazing. thank you so much for such a wonderful story
nienna0410 chapter 23 . 11/16/2020
Hii! I really love this story! Can I translate into Spanish? I wll link the original story and mention you, of course. What do you think? Thank you. I love your work, it's really amazing!
SoraMalfoySlythern chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
felt bit rushed some times besides that good story with both story and funny and sadness good work bravo!
catonmic33 chapter 23 . 3/25/2020
Wow... This story is actually really good, in my opinion, for 2 reasons. First, the chronological trip you invited us to make. I think I haven't read this anywhere else. To change regularly the point of narration without actually making a huge mess was quite difficult, I'm sure, and a success.
Second, the kind of relationship between Harry and Severus is very much realisitic. It's not a fairtale story onto which readers cannot identify themselves. It is very much a modern, real love story. That is also pretty rare within fanfictions.
For that, I deeply thank you. Your work has reloaded my trust in fanfiction stories.
catonmic33 chapter 6 . 3/23/2020
Wow ! This is good, really good. Next chapter please :)
lkdaswani chapter 23 . 10/5/2019
I absolutely Loved this.
Kaeme.yume chapter 8 . 9/10/2019
I don't know if you still around in 2019, by if you are, I would love to read the -17 version! Your story in really good so far, I would like to re-read it all after with all the scene!
annamccallen chapter 23 . 4/6/2019