Reviews for There's Always a Bigger Fish
This is a load of crap and you seem to be an opinionated Walter Mitty.
erik chapter 1 . 4/5
Great writing, and I hope to see more, perhaps a series of one-shots.
edenson65 chapter 1 . 1/31
This was fantastic... I love these quick crossovers...
galvatron chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
both of them are organizations who have too much power I don't know who to root for
Elton chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
This was GREAT~~~~More, More, More...
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 2/7/2017
hacker name is 'just wrong'. But I only found that out after I looked it up.
Wednesday's Jest chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
It is a somewhat interesting opening, though the new Councils skill at subterfuge comes across as a bit much. If you continue this, then I would suggest delving into how they got those skills. The presence of Dawn as a Slayer makes me wonder if this is another future of Vintage Season. If so, then I think it would be interesting if their skill in espionage came from a conflict with the original Watcher's Council. I could see that kind of quiet war as a product of the Council learning about Dawn's time travel and their desire to have exclusive use of that knowledge.

Regardless, I'm a big enough fan of your work that I'd be willing to follow this story and I look forward to possibly seeing more.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2016
The average agent is seriously outgunned. An entire organization filled eith lsdies roughly on par with the Widow, Hawkeye and the Captain.

Experience counts more than youthful enthusiasm.

As an aside Shield does have a supernatural branch. Special Threat Assessment for Known Extranormalities or Stake for short.

Works well with the Scoobies sense of humor though.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
Works well on its own or as an introduction to something bigger - still love to see more of Origin Story though.
emptysea chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
No need to be sorry, this is a little gem that I enjoyed very much. The shield agents are left confused and clueless while the readers are in on the secret. Fun all around.
ElrodAlbino chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
It's a cute story. Maybe the start of something, maybe just a fun one-shot. Either way, thanks for updating.

As for the rest, your health is more important than you writing. Not necessarily by a LOT... ;)

Get well and write some more.

And, as always, thank you for writing

Elrod
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016
Interesting idea, I can't wait for more.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 1 . 12/9/2016