Reviews for Queen of the Night
mortega22 chapter 56 . 7/19
I'm entirely in love with this story! It is one of the bests I have ever read. I love Tara! I am glad to see another version of a story I love dearly.
nils123 chapter 56 . 7/18
Why this story is very slow
Lovelybaka chapter 56 . 7/16
Hey~ I discovered your stories something like a month ago, and I must tell you I LOVE your writing style! It's really awesome and you're definitely talented!

This story is truly amazing, I can't stop myself asking some questions about Tara and I can't wait to read more about your vision of the story. I really wonder why and how she's connected to Voldemort, her past and everything!

I've already tried to imagine what you could write for the next books and I'm impatient to read it to see if I was right (like for example if you let Cedric live of die [which, even if I LOVE Cedric and his relation with Tara, I hope you follow the canon events and make him die, to make her stronger, I swear I'm not that cruel ;_;], that I hope Tara won't be a champion in the fourth book and that, at the end, she will fall in love with Draco,...) but really, even if I'm wrong with this, I think I'll love your vision of the story no matter what.

You're a wonderful author. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, it's truly a wonderful gift!

Have a lovely day~
Son of Whitebeard chapter 56 . 7/16
secrets revealed
Vincent FGS91 chapter 56 . 7/16
You must forgive my late review, 2 chapters later. However, I needed to focus, for we all know this moment has been building! lol Awesome as always. Seriously, you know how to bring life to characters; Can't put it much better than that. :-)
*Gasp*
So that's the memory Tara heard when she fell off the broom? Peter Pettigrew trying desperately to stop Voldemort from taking her away? I am honestly intrigued by the reason why Voldemort's so interested in Tara. When will you reveal it? Hopefully not in the DH. I am dying to understand it.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 55 . 7/7
love the references to greyback
Really chapter 1 . 7/6
Tara is way to perfect.
Her parents are ignoring the cupboard under the stairs and all the abuse the Dursley’s subject him to... I mean these people were friends with Lily and James. It seems far to often in fanfic new old friends crop up and ignore Harry’s situation. Or don’t care enough to disagree with the headmaster.
fangirl in the future chapter 54 . 7/5
Please update, and please don’t kill Cedric in The Goblet Of Fire.
aryaknightdragon9 chapter 54 . 7/2
Hey there! I've fallen in love with your story 3 Great job- keep it up! Can't wait for the next chapters
s.chalabi422 chapter 54 . 7/1
These last few chapters have made my head spin...but this last one takes the cake! I'm so amazed at how your writing completes the characters and Tara. The drama between Draco and Tara is one of my favorites, and I can't wait to see where you let their story continue. I am also super happy at how Cedric and Tara's relationship has blossomed into a somewhat relatable one. I can't wait for the next update. Keep up the good work!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 54 . 6/28
such a shock revelation
Pellinore the Great chapter 53 . 6/22
Hey hey! Congrats on the new job (and finishing college too, if I didn't say already)! Loving the story at the moment, keen to see Sirius and Tara interact. Have you decided which characters are going to be Hogwarts champions next books? Harry and Cedric? Tara and Harry? The three of them? Tara and Cedric? Keen to get to Goblet (probably my favourite book, love a dragon). Any chance we will see more of Ginny in the story? We haven't heard from her in a while!
Vincent FGS91 chapter 53 . 6/17
Indeed, you are a seer! lol And the next chapter commences!
Son of Whitebeard chapter 53 . 6/16
love the expansion on Diggory's personbality and its interesting that Rita had just joined the prophet in the first year