Reviews for Queen of the Night
Grin like the Cheshire Cat chapter 46 . 1/16
I’m so happy you’re back! And I also loved, loved, loved this chapter!
Mattia18 chapter 1 . 1/13
This Capter was ok but nothing special, but I'm curious to see how the plot is going on. I'm really curious to see if Tara will discover about Lupin's secret before the others.
And I steel believe that Tara at some point (maybe not forever but at least temporarily) is gonna turn evil.
lonewolf420 chapter 2 . 11/26/2017
Good second chapter, interesting Dynamics with Dudley liking the young witch without realizing what she is yet. I'm curious to see weather this will lead to him being more open to, and impressed by magic kind of like how he was after Harry saved him from the dementors. Or weather he will be more hateful because the girl he liked turned out to be a freak who likes his cousin. Meaning she's the one thing spoiled little Dudley can't have and the only thing poor deprived little Harry does have, or worst of all if he gets jealous to the extreme when his cousin goes from the freak in the closet to the prince who has everything Dudley can Never have.
lonewolf420 chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
Good first chapter, got me interested in reading more like an opening chapter should, not sure if Harry had that much confidence as he displayed in the chapter but hey it's your Harry and maybe he's not as down trodden yet as he will have been two years in the future in cannon. One glaring error from the second paragraph of the story, you said Wizard hate everything to do with magic. Pretty sure that wasn't what you meant. Otherwise a good opening chapter.
Mattia18 chapter 44 . 11/26/2017
Good work for now.
I have two suggestions:
1) Don't exaggerate with the romance (please avoid a triangle)
2) If you want to turn tara bad at some point (wich could be really cool) you have to make it really believable and it's not an easy thing.

(Again, sorry if I make many mistakes in the writing but I'm from Switzerland)
Ruvina Sekhon chapter 43 . 11/22/2017
Omg I love the way you just spinned the story. You have a great imagination I think you should definitely do your own thing and deviate from the story a bit. Love it. Can't still can't wait for next chapter. I want longer chapters plesseeeee if you can thanks
Grin like the Cheshire Cat chapter 43 . 11/20/2017
Oh I loved it! The whole wishing Malfoy would die started to give me the angsty vibes that we’ve been speaking about! Which is great because transitioning early would be perfect than it happening all at once! And also, the little predictions? Especially about the betrayals was perfect!
LeiaKitten chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
I love this story so so much! I usually hate OC stories, but Tara is freaking awesome.
Ruvina Sekhon chapter 22 . 11/9/2017
Really good please keep going xx
nils123 chapter 42 . 11/5/2017
Obviously Cedric
Pellinore the Great chapter 42 . 11/4/2017
Great couple of chapters! Loving the way you're weaving book and film in this one. Personally, I still want to see Harry be more of his own person and have his own troubles away from Tara, but they're such a good duo still!

In response to your question, I'm thinking it would be interesting to see her paired with either one of the boys in Harry's dorm. I think it would be good to see one of the boys there take the spotlight a bit!
god of all chapter 42 . 11/4/2017
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
GodShynin300 chapter 42 . 11/4/2017
With Cedric obviously
Guest chapter 42 . 11/3/2017
This chapter was sooooo good! I wanna know more about the vision and who she saw in it! And your question...OFFENDS ME! Who else should Tara be with...I'm asking because I honestly can't think of anyone other than Cedric. But if you ever did pair her with Malfoy *subtle cringe* it would be very interesting since we've already seen his accidental interest in her. Thanks so much for the update!
Grin like the Cheshire Cat chapter 42 . 11/3/2017
I'm so dang curious about the man in Tara's sort of vision? Don't really know what to call it. Great chapter though!