Reviews for Queen of the Night: Years 1-3
Fairy King Oberon chapter 1 . 10/10
is this over a million words?! possibly the longest fanfiction I've ever seen... (drool)
I just got done with chapter 8. I’m glad to see that you are keeping everyone’s personality the same. I realize your story is about Tara but your not making her over shadowing everyone. I’ve noticed that slowly you are still making harry the leader which I enjoy. 52 more chapters to go to get caught up.
I absolutely adore Tara !
Cedric Tara all the way great story ty
Onabi Snape
s.chalabi422 chapter 59 . 9/16
AHHHHHHH! I'm so ready for the next chapter and for the new work that I don't wanna wait. Keep up the awesome writing and pretty please let there be an eventual chapter that addresses the tension between Fred and Cedric. I hope I'm not being too presumptuous by thinking that Fred has feelings for Tara and that's maybe why he doesn't like Cedric. And what you've done recently regarding Draco and Tara's frenemy relationship is awesome. Thank you for your writing and know that us reader's do appreciate it!
Vincent FGS91 chapter 26 . 9/16
hm...I like your theory about squibs & muggle-borns. Very interesting. And, I'm dropping by just to say hi xP & to give this story more cred! lol Seriously, more reviews are needed, methinks
Vincent FGS91 chapter 59 . 9/16
:-) Awaiting with happiness! Btw, since 4th year is going rather international, it might be fun to include of, at the very least, French or so, with Beaus-Batons. I'm a linguist, so if you ever wanna add some of that into any dialogue, I'm your dude :D
The story is good so far. I'm ok with people using elements from the movie, so long as it doesn't take over the story because the movie I feel like has some plot holes and things aren't explained very well. Tara seems cool. She's got some spunk and I think she'll be a great influence for Harry.
Vincent FGS91 chapter 58 . 9/4
And now, the close. No further comments, I think. :P Worth the excitement when I suddenly got the notification a few hours back.
Lovelybaka chapter 58 . 9/4
I know I already told you I loved your writing style but gosh, it's so true!
I'm always so happy to see a notification from you in my mailbox!
I know I'm egoistic but I can't wait to read all the seven years of your version of Harry Potter. I love long chapters so I was so happy to read these 21k one!
I really really can't wait to see what you've planned for the fourth year~
Thank you very much for sharing your stories with us!
Have a lovely day~

PS: once again, forgive my poor English please "
You've made me cry so hard. It's just so sad Sirius, Tara and Harry will never have a chance at living under the same roof happily and Sirius will soon have to go on the run. Is there a chance where the quartet will still rescue him but instead of letting him run to the country, they take him to the Marcus's place and hide Sirius, like, maybe, with the use of a Fidelius Charm that 'Sirius Black now lives in the Little Whinging' and Harry will get to see Sirius more often?
mortega22 chapter 57 . 8/22
I loved this chapter. I'm always so sad about Sirius and Harry not having their happy life together. Is it bad that I like Cedric, but want her to be with Fred?
Vincent FGS91 chapter 57 . 8/22
Wow..interesting marriage of film and book! :D
I already have a feeling that you're gonna hate to kill off Cedrick as fate planned..lol All I'll say is, even if tis diverts in the Goblet of Fire, I can keep reading out of respect, admiration and frank curiosity.
Back to this chapter, I was a bit surprised Pettygrew didn't try to take Tara at least, or in some way hint at a connection to Voldemort. Not that I think he had the courage, necessarily; his goal was to, however reluctantly, locate his master.
Can't wait for the next!
mortega22 chapter 56 . 7/19
I'm entirely in love with this story! It is one of the bests I have ever read. I love Tara! I am glad to see another version of a story I love dearly.
nils123 chapter 56 . 7/18
Why this story is very slow
Lovelybaka chapter 56 . 7/16
Hey~ I discovered your stories something like a month ago, and I must tell you I LOVE your writing style! It's really awesome and you're definitely talented!

This story is truly amazing, I can't stop myself asking some questions about Tara and I can't wait to read more about your vision of the story. I really wonder why and how she's connected to Voldemort, her past and everything!

I've already tried to imagine what you could write for the next books and I'm impatient to read it to see if I was right (like for example if you let Cedric live of die [which, even if I LOVE Cedric and his relation with Tara, I hope you follow the canon events and make him die, to make her stronger, I swear I'm not that cruel ;_;], that I hope Tara won't be a champion in the fourth book and that, at the end, she will fall in love with Draco,...) but really, even if I'm wrong with this, I think I'll love your vision of the story no matter what.

You're a wonderful author. Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, it's truly a wonderful gift!

Have a lovely day~