Reviews for Boiling Point
SazHearT chapter 8 . 8/1/2017
Can't wait to read more...
rigaryuna chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Loved the humor on this chapter. Kudos for the great work!
Crimsonlink310 chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
This was a good chapter and a perfect way for them to settle things after an awkward week of avoiding each other.

I'm really happy Natsu and Lucy talked it out and Natsu forgave Lucy for something she unintentionally did while she was in panic mode.

The part with the ice mage was pretty good even if poor Natsu got a cold out of it.

Leave it to Happy to be so careless with his bag and lose Lucy's present due to it but its Natsu's fault for not telling him either lol.

I think the present could have been better but meh its from the heart which is what counts.

I wouldn't worry about the timeline, its just an AU where war arc didn't happen lol. I was just curious if you would fit it into somewhere between the arcs.

Hmm I'm curious as to why you would say its rare for you to write "Normal" Natsu. Honestly the guy is hard to read and people just give him a dumbass personality because half the time they won't develop him or are too lazy to bother. What you've done is made him a complex character with his own thoughts and feelings. Which won me over to actually reading and reviewing this fic.

So keep up the good work and I look forward to how things progress for the two from here. Natsu isn't going to be so close to Lucy anymore after all. The dragon instinct disallows that so I'm curious as to how the both of them will work around that. Natsu pulling away while Lucy trying to push back in to what they were like.
Arielle1406 chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Yay! An update :-).

I have to say, the title made me believe something completely different was going to happen in this chapter until I realized that Natsu was sick, and he ACTUALLY was out of commission!

I really enjoyed this chapter. I've said it before, but you really do write Natsu so well. I love getting in his head, and this chapter totally felt like something that could happen in the anime.

I keep up with the weekly manga chapters, but it's never enough. Usually we only see Natsu for a few panels, I just...miss him. This chapter definitely helped fill that in for me.

As far as when the story takes place, I've always assumed it was after the guild gets back together, but it's honestly not important. You're writing your own thing in universe, which accounts for actual events, but it doesn't need to stick to any particular timeline. Not for me, at least.

You've definitely left me with some questions about the next few chapters are going to go. Is Lucy going to still feel like something is off because Natsu (I assume) doesn't go back to breaking into her house or being all over her? And if that's the case, will she confront Natsu about it? What will he say?

And was he able to curb his instincts because he lost his sense of smell?

Looking forward to the next chapter!
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 2 . 6/17/2017
Natsu's not slowminded, he deciphered Rogue and Sting's movement patterns just by watching them and letting him beat them up, he was the only one to deduce that the former magic council Chairman was working for Tartarus, need I go on or are you already chomping on that foot of yours.
Fairytailnumber1Anime chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
Another lovely chapter! And I most certainly can't wait for the next!
PersonaUserOrpheus3245 chapter 1 . 6/17/2017
You seriously expect me to believe that Natsu would try to kill a friend for LUCY of all people? Give me a break.
Mighty Agamemnon chapter 1 . 6/6/2017
Hmmm... I don't think Natsu would've really been able to go full out on Loke like that. He's a LION and a Celestial Spirit. And in the actual Zodiac, Leo's a fire sign as well and so Loke can be just as strong and fiery as Natsu. He's also managed to send Natsu flying a couple of times, too so Loke's strength should NOT be underestimated.
ligersrcool chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Poor Natsu :( but st least Lucy is realizing her feelings now
Crimsonlink310 chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Great chapter and use of timeskips. Makes more sense for Lucy to realize something is wrong over time than right away.

Glad Natsu took a mini-vacation with his little brothers in Saber. Gave him some time to think and heal. It also strengthened his resolve about dealing with Lucy. The lacrima call was pretty awkward but at least the team had a conversation and Natsu did end up coming back. Is this fic set before or after Alveraz war since its past 1 year time skip and Avatar arcs?

Lucy seems to be finally understanding what has changed between her and Natsu. Even if the Loke thing is fake, when she eventually gets a boyfriend, she can't expect Natsu to be his touchy self with her anymore. Natsu is just sparing himself the heartbreak of having unrequited love as any sane person would do.

Its good that you took the time to dive into Lucy's feelings and that she was honest that she doesn't have deep feelings for Natsu that he seems to have for her.

At this point what can they say to each other even? Eager to see how you will take this next chapter now that both persons have cracked.

Keep up the good work and until the next time.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Yay! I was really excited to get a chapter update from you. Poor Natsu. I'm looking forward to seeing how things progress, and I'm glad that Lucy (sort of) knows what is going on. If Natsu does tell her straight up what has happened, it'll be interesting to see what her reaction will be.

Great job as always!
Naelyon chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Damn union-cutting ninjas
Fairytailnumber1Anime chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
But a kiss can...
nico2883 chapter 6 . 6/4/2017
Is nalu?
Crimsonlink310 chapter 5 . 5/13/2017
Hmmmm a lot of misgivings about the fic. But after waiting to see how it developed I think its safe to say I can actually like it by this point at chapter 5.

The jealousy isn't overdone nor is Natsu totally dense to the point of irritation. I am disappointed in Lucy's reasoning that she revealed when she was drunk. Makes me a bit angry for Natsu's sake and want to say he should just wash his hands of Lucy and find another girl if she feels that way about his personality. Its not like all those lovey dovey things Lucy wants, Natsu can't do, in the end its simply her not wanting to give him a chance based on her own bias. I mean fighting a rumor and deciding to go out with her own spirit to do it? Pretty awful thing to do in my opinion. Especially with Loke's past with Karen and how those relations are forbidden for a reason. Immortal spirit and the fact that he probably flirted his ass off with Anna, Lucy's ancestor and Layla too if she ever used him so eww lol.

But at least it can help Natsu probably move on and maybe try his own hand at dating since he doesn't want to come between what Lucy and Loke have going on right now. It will be good for him to go away and focus on himself.

Lets see if Natsu's decision sticks or seeing Lucy again will just cause him to break it right away.