Reviews for Prince
zamorabaggins chapter 10 . 5/22
Unique, well crafted, creatively written! Well done. Thank you for sharing.
GKWriter chapter 10 . 5/7
Wow. What an extraordinary and original piece of writing! I'm so glad that I came across this.
Inconclusive chapter 10 . 5/5
Wonderful. Lovely writing.
ophelia morgan chapter 10 . 4/23
this is an absolutley amazing story, so well-written
muddier waters chapter 1 . 4/14
this story was amazing! I'm sorry I couldn't review every chapter, but I'm stuck on a plane over Canada! this has been my to read list for ages, and I'm so glad I finally had the time. so beautifully written. it felt as if I was transported to Venice a couple hundred years ago. thank you for sharing 3
muddier waters chapter 1 . 4/14
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 3/21
I still don’t get why the Draco Hermione romance is in the story when you spent virtually no time developing them. Draco virtually changes over night and Hermione just seems to go from the youngest Stark sister to pre Joffrey Sansa in an instant. It really feels contrived and forced- like something you seemed intent on putting in the story without actually figuring how.

It’s a real shame because I really do think you could have contrasted the two relationships in a more meaningful and artistic way if you had actually developed the second. Now it just looks like you shoved characters together just because you personally like it this way, instead of making it a “purposeful” impact in the story beyond romance.
Edward Lachowicz chapter 10 . 3/18
This was highly unorthodox - and a delight to read. Thank you for writing it!
kkelly04 chapter 10 . 3/18
Loved the whole thing. So brilliant and wonderful
monkiboy chapter 10 . 3/10
What a distinctly unique fic. I loved it! Your writing is beautiful, like a novella and a poem wrapped in one.
BillBrink chapter 10 . 2/22
This rare treasure alone is enough to mark you as my Favorite. I find I am at a loss, searching for appropriate words that convey my deepest appreciation of this gem. Thank you for sharing this with us.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 2/21
"I actually cannot tell you how much I love writing this."

Your love washes each word cast on this enchanting story. We can only smile, as voyeurs, watching you caress every scene.
bright places chapter 10 . 1/7
this story was absolutely enchanting. I love the cliched narrative of Daphne dressing in boy clothes and escaping into the city turn into a story that wraps up all the Canon pieces and tells a wonderful story of love
sapphiregirl1020 chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow. This was incredibly well-written and without a doubt one of the best ever published on . Thank you for sharing your beautiful masterpiece to us xx
the artful scribbler chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
I feel like I've spent the last couple of hours in a darkened art gallery, just staring and staring at the most rare and beautiful miniature painting. The deft, seductive subtlety of your prose and jewel-like vividness of your imagery...it's left me breathless with awe. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent!