Reviews for Prince
LilOldDoll chapter 10 . 9/20
Hello! I recently discovered the podcast you and Olivie Blake did last year, which has been an absolute delight and has led me down the rabbit hole to this incredible story. I cannot figure out how to make comments on the podcast website but I can here. Firstly, listening to the podcast makes me laugh and feel a strong sense of sisterhood and I'm pretty sure you're both actually soul-bonded to one of my best friends because you approach revenge in such similar ways. Secondly, this story! AHHH! I'm so glad I found it when it was complete, as having to wait for chapters would have been torture. This was beautifully written and all the word choices felt very precise, which is the best, and thank you so much for sharing it. Reading this felt like a stormy day and sitting in a wooden chair with sharp edges but also a nice cup of tea with honey in it, and any story that evokes such a specific feeling has done something very, very right. I look forward to reading everything else you have ever posted. If you become a published author, I will definitely buy your work.
ordinary vamp chapter 10 . 9/3
This story was beautifully written. The ebb and flow of pace and plot, relationships and relations, remind me very much of Venice.

Turns of phrase left me breathless. Secrets held me captivated. Daphne's courage emboldened me while Hermione's wits sharpened my own. I love this story so much.
Lokken.8 chapter 10 . 8/1
Oh my, this has been a terrific ride! Very well done!
zamorabaggins chapter 10 . 5/22
Unique, well crafted, creatively written! Well done. Thank you for sharing.
GKWriter chapter 10 . 5/7
Wow. What an extraordinary and original piece of writing! I'm so glad that I came across this.
Inconclusive chapter 10 . 5/5
Wonderful. Lovely writing.
ophelia morgan chapter 10 . 4/23
this is an absolutley amazing story, so well-written
muddier waters chapter 1 . 4/14
this story was amazing! I'm sorry I couldn't review every chapter, but I'm stuck on a plane over Canada! this has been my to read list for ages, and I'm so glad I finally had the time. so beautifully written. it felt as if I was transported to Venice a couple hundred years ago. thank you for sharing 3
muddier waters chapter 1 . 4/14
Eating Upside Down chapter 7 . 3/21
I still don’t get why the Draco Hermione romance is in the story when you spent virtually no time developing them. Draco virtually changes over night and Hermione just seems to go from the youngest Stark sister to pre Joffrey Sansa in an instant. It really feels contrived and forced- like something you seemed intent on putting in the story without actually figuring how.

It’s a real shame because I really do think you could have contrasted the two relationships in a more meaningful and artistic way if you had actually developed the second. Now it just looks like you shoved characters together just because you personally like it this way, instead of making it a “purposeful” impact in the story beyond romance.
Edward Lachowicz chapter 10 . 3/18
This was highly unorthodox - and a delight to read. Thank you for writing it!
kkelly04 chapter 10 . 3/18
Loved the whole thing. So brilliant and wonderful
monkiboy chapter 10 . 3/10
What a distinctly unique fic. I loved it! Your writing is beautiful, like a novella and a poem wrapped in one.
BillBrink chapter 10 . 2/22
This rare treasure alone is enough to mark you as my Favorite. I find I am at a loss, searching for appropriate words that convey my deepest appreciation of this gem. Thank you for sharing this with us.
BillBrink chapter 5 . 2/21
"I actually cannot tell you how much I love writing this."

Your love washes each word cast on this enchanting story. We can only smile, as voyeurs, watching you caress every scene.