Reviews for Delicate Cutters
Wow! Sooooo nice!
johnnycakewasgolden chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Please update soon.
msstock87 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I know this story has not been updated in...forever, but I really enjoyed it, and if you ever decide to continue it, I would love to read it :)
letsbefrankimawkward chapter 3 . 1/17/2007
Yeah, so I know it's been, like, years, but this was a really good idea. I like the thought of Jackie being passionate about something other than shopping. And being a dancer makes total sense for her. Please, if you are still there, continue! It's a great story and you a phenomonal writer. I beg of you, finish the story! PLEASE! Pleasepleasepleaseplease! If you don't, I'll...I'll...I'll make you feel really bad about it! There!

Get it. Got it. Good.
JackieHydeFan4ever chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
Aww I wish this story went on. Great 3 chapters though.
kisstherain chapter 3 . 12/4/2005
*sniffle*

Please write more?

Seriously, this has gotta be one of the best Jackie stories I've read.
bklyangel chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
please update soon
LittleBookOfCalm chapter 3 . 12/26/2003
Excellent.
Numena chapter 3 . 9/15/2003
Great story. Hope you update soon, I can't wait to see what happens next!
The Moon's Heart chapter 3 . 8/12/2003
Great chapter can't wait to read the rest. Please update soon.
Prettyg36 chapter 3 . 6/28/2003
I hope you update this soon man I love it
Kikiduck chapter 3 . 3/22/2003
I love this story. Jackie is already so well developed, and there's only been three chapters! Plus, you've developed her without taking her (or anyone) else out of character, so major kudos for that. Great job, please update again soon! D
Candy.07 chapter 3 . 3/21/2003
yay jackie angst lol! that was really good! i cant wait to read more!
anni chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
If reviewing makes you happy, and you being happy makes you post again soon, I'll give you all the reviewing that you want!

This chapter was wonderful. The J/H stuff was cute and heavy all at the same time without dominating or distracting from the Jackie focus. That's just some awesome writing.

I think I read over at F4Fs that you'll be having a lot of J/E friendship in the future for this, and I have to tell you that I'm really looking forward to that. Actually, I'm really looking forward to anymore of this story period. Please post again soon.
Southside chapter 3 . 3/20/2003
Yay, you updated. Took you a while but it was worth it. I loved it. Nice and angsty. I am so curious about the whole studio thing. Poor Jackie, I feel so bad for her. You must update soon!