Reviews for Through Her Eyes
Good god, why even bother to put her in slytherins body? Why not some gryffindor longbottom or some transfer student who tripped before sorting?
Come now, this kind of thing would be handled by law enforcement. It would start at attempted murder and perhaps settled at minimum grievious bodily injury propably resulting prison sentence. What teachers or victim want is totally irrelevant.
Akela2Bears chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Absolutely love this!:D
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 40 . 5/8/2017
LOVED THIS
Kaitlinaa chapter 16 . 4/21/2017
Soooo, the Weasley's... I'm sure someone has already mentioned it to you, but they would have been married years before then. Bill Weasley is significantly older than the trio, a decade older I think. And poor Molly, is she to be pregnant for the next five-six years straight? My sympathies to her entire pelvic region. haha
lastgirlonearth chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Yes! I always wanted her to go back in time and find a young crookshanks!
lastgirlonearth chapter 5 . 4/10/2017
There's gotta be a reason why, but I'm sure it'll reveal itself soon. Resorting? That's never been done before in anything I've read anyway
Jen103 chapter 40 . 4/9/2017
Hi there, i absolutely loved your story. I wouldve liked to have seen a tinsy bit when Lily was pregnant with Harry, but thats ok.
I loved all of it :-). You are fab :).
katerinna chapter 40 . 4/1/2017
Well, not a bad story. I liked the way you made time travel possible, most such fics seem forced. Still. The order mishap that others mentioned. Also, Voldemort didn't have nagini as a horcrux until Harry's fourth year. Also, many deaths were pointless to the plot. And it made no sense to add so many new members to the staff, all so soon after graduating. Oh, and spellcheck the names,like kreatcher and fleur. Cheers!
Guest chapter 32 . 3/29/2017
Legitimacy? Lol
Guest chapter 30 . 3/29/2017
You got Harry's birthday wrong and the timeline/ages/school years totally screwed up, especially in regards to Arthur and Molly. And Hermione thinks this incident is when the Longbottoms would've been crucioed into insanity, even though Neville hasn't been born yet? I am so confused.
MrsFH chapter 40 . 3/31/2017
Thank you for sharing your interesting time travel story. I enjoyed it very much.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/29/2017
Puking Pastilles were invented by Fred and George, so they don't exist yet. How could Dumbledore use them as a password to his office?