Reviews for Brothers Consulted Beginnings and Other Assorted Stories
goldacharmed chapter 7 . 1/4/2019
Yeah! New story! So excited :) I wonder why Sherlock is talking about them in public and not keeping the brothers a secret. I guess I'll have to read to find out.
TMNTGirl chapter 6 . 7/5/2017
All of this is absolutly wonderful... every single bit.
goldacharmed chapter 6 . 6/6/2017
That was so cute! I love the chapter with Dean sneezing and John actually responding!
mckydstarlight chapter 6 . 12/14/2016
HAHAHAHAHA! John's reaction and then Sam and Dean's reaction to John's reaction. I can't. I'm literally laughing out loud. I can't wait until John and Sherlock realize that the boys are there, which they inevitably will eventually If they haven't already. Especially Sherlock.

I don't know if I can post prompts on here but I'm not sure how on Tumblr so I thought I would try. Here it is. So we've seen John almost spot the boys at least twice now and I know that Sherlock is much more observant than John so I was wondering if we could see a close call with Sherlock or even Mrs. Hudson, or both. It honestly wouldn't surprise me at all if Sherlock already knows that they are there and has just deduced that they are harmless or something.

Since you've already started the series I could be wrong but I can just see John finally discovering them and when he mentions them to Sherlock he responds with "I know," and John just looks at him and says, "And you didn't think to tell me that we had tiny people living in our walls?" And Sherlock is just like, "It didn't seem important," and John just looks at him. It makes me smile every time. :D
mckydstarlight chapter 4 . 12/12/2016
Whew! (Wipes sweat off brow) That was a close one!
mckydstarlight chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Sherlock is going to notice them in seconds.
itsmuffintimesir chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
Yessss.
mckydstarlight chapter 2 . 12/11/2016
I am so excited for this!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
AHHHHHHHHH! I don't think I can convey to you how excited I am for this series!