Reviews for A Diamond City Christmas
BenRG chapter 1 . 12/16/2016
I've long thought that Vault-Tec were the triggermen for The Enclave. The Enclave wanted to create a new, perfect America and Vault-Tec were the ones who were going to provide the data required to help them create the new social structure that such a new nation would occur; Vault-Tec would have provided masses of social data on how humans reacted under different circumstances, allowing The Enclave to build a nation that was happy, productive and, most importantly, under control.

It is possible that The Enclave started the war but the fact some vaults were incomplete suggests not. I suspect that they were ramping up the pressure in preparation for starting their war (possibly as early as the beginning of 2078) when one of the other factions blinked first and started the shooting before their preparations were complete.

The best-made plans of mice and men and all that...
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
A drabble is a writing exercise consisting of exactly a hundred words. It doesn't mean short fic.

Though drabble or not, this is really cute. You don't need knowledge of the series to understand what's going on and it's really cool that there's a holiday-centered story without it being too preachy or sappy.
DocMarten2525 chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Very good.
Margaret Smoke chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
What a sweet story! Once again, I am in adoration of your writing style. I also love that you gave more meaning and more life to Diamond City during Christmas, which just seems to celebrate via decorations. I love the inclusion of snow, too!

Actually, I could write a list about what I love in this story, and it could end up rivaling the story in length.

Well done - can't wait to see what you come up with next!