Reviews for Persephone
Kit Merlot chapter 11 . 9/1/2008
This was just a gorgeous Chlex story-romantic and smutty-Well done :):)
BiNeko chapter 11 . 7/7/2007
Jesus Christ! o_o you're fucking crazy! XD This was the hottest, sexiest most wanton fic I've EVER READ in my entire life. TT_TT It was so beautiful, so passionate and so full of deception and uncertainty. It portrayed Smallville quite nicely in fact. P Except you didn't make Lana Lang a wanton bitch that goes after ever male party in the goddamn series. LOL! That and Clark wasn't dumb enough, instead he looked rather like a raging madman...o_o But I liked it none the less. I don't know why though. But I loved it. It hit the spot. I was craving for a really good story and that one hit it dead on. XD Congrats!
amusewithaview chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Did not think Lex was even REMOTELY attractive until I read this little fic. Whoo! Ended up fanning myself through some of the, uh... 'smuttier' scenes.

Not much else to say except, KEEP WRITING!

Gracias,

papersoul
zagato chapter 11 . 10/1/2003
Absolutely wonderful! Frankly, I don't know who Chloe is but I do know Lex and Clark. Chloe and Lex make an excellent couple. The birth control pill episode is very witty. I would have preferred a mother figure rather than a father. However, since you have a plant, it makes more sense to have a male run the plant. Other than that, it remains faithful to the myth and is quite sensual. Excellent job! Please write more.
kidkarmina chapter 11 . 6/7/2003
This was well done. Very much enjoyed reading it. I really love having these two being paired off. Thank you for a wonderful ride. Good job and keep writing )!
BrightStar chapter 11 . 3/23/2003
That was amazing. You are a fluff-smut master. Keep up the good work! :D
lunar-fiction chapter 11 . 2/21/2003
Fantastic! Screw sleeping, I wanted to finish reading this. *snuggles fic* I love it so much!
lunar-fiction chapter 3 . 2/20/2003
Chloe is so true to her character! She isn't just going all soft and weepy and kiss-me-again-please, she's stil got her eyes on the prize so to speak. Keep it up!
lunar-fiction chapter 1 . 2/20/2003
I'm only on the first chapter and I'm hooked. Reading this fic makes me smile and laugh out loud. I can't wait to see what happens next!
pynr chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
Many promise, but Not An Addict delivers with her latest amazing fic [which just happens to also herald the coming of spring :)]. Humble thanks to N.A.A [and her team of Beta Commandos] for another *beautifully* written helping of steamy Chlexy perfection. If Millar and Gough were to read but *one* chapter of Persephone, they would retire from Smallville in abject shame. Thx!
SixEcho chapter 11 . 2/20/2003
Excellent job! This is an awesome fic, I really really really liked it:)
recie chapter 11 . 2/18/2003
Oh dear. I really REALLY love this story - so much so that I was half hoping to be left in anticipation for a day or so. It's only been about 5 hours since I finished reading the first 10 chapters - you work so fast! That's a very good thing, though. _ I'll definitely be checking your author page for more Chlex-y fics in the future. Thanks for the great story!
Michelle67 chapter 11 . 2/18/2003
This was great-I am very sad that it's over though. I'll be looking for more of your stories
recie chapter 10 . 2/18/2003
Why does this story have only 10 reviews? I'm so confused, because this is the absolute best Chlex story I've ever read. It's sucked an hour out of my life, and I'm left wishing it had been five. _ Looking forward to the next chapter.
Orphelia-Rose chapter 10 . 2/17/2003
OMG! Don't leave us hanging here! PLEASE,PLEASE write more soon! I know it will turn out fantastic, but I just wanna make sure. ~_-