Reviews for My Dearest Mel
Oparu chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
o...

so I don't know the show, but I love the emotion of this. It's incredibly sweet in a several different kinds of love at one time type of way, and I love that. Very subtle and very sweet.
Ro chapter 1 . 11/17/2003
The beginning was a bit redundant, but it was a beautifully well written story as a whole. I felt all of Coles feelings as I read the words. And I cried at the end. It was so real and I wanted much more. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on paper. It brought me joy to read and experience them.
Kyira chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Very sweet, not quite to the point of being sickly-sweet. I loved it.
Fluffy Cat1 chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
Okay, this is the third time I've tried to review this, site better cooperate this time or Fluffy Cat's fur will be standing on end for days!

I love this story. I love Cole's thoughts. I love the way he tenderly handles Mel. It is beautiful.

"Do you think of me as a child?" "No, Mel, you are a woman." Beautiful and oh, what possibilities. His thoughts, so pain filled and yet so telling of his personality. Everything about this fic is beautiful from beginning to end, yet for some reason, I absolutely love the "Silent Sentinel" the best. Such a suitable description of our Cole. Great job, Again!
Satinette chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
One word: gorgeous.
Natalie BedTymeBear chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
Poor Cole! It was too sweet! Now Mel needs to pick up some Cirronian, and figure out what is on that notepad! But then again, its his private thoughts... either way, AWESOME job!
pat palmer chapter 1 . 2/8/2003
I read MY DEAREST MEL while listening to FOREVERLOVE (Color Me Badd) and MASTERPIECE (Atlantic Starr)which are love songs, and almost burst into tears. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I love reading about Mel's love for Cole and Cole's love for Mel.