Reviews for The Stillness with a nod to the Brothers Grimm
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Hello!
I was missing those characters and re-reading all your stories was just perfect i love them all! I love the romance beetween John and Marguerite it's so true and beautiful! Thank you posting your stories! Happy new year!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Wow, if "Make Believe" made me incredibly sad, this story made me chuckle. I absolutely adore how you managed to weave the Brother's Grim Rumpelstilskin into the story. (BTW: it is 'el' instead of 'le' - got caught with that one on an exam.)

I think my favourite part of this story was the ending. It was different and great to have Roxton held off until the end and Veronica actually being the one to save Marguerite. I also liked how they all teased her about her fairy tale to get Marguerite to wake up.

Excellent work. This is definitely going to be rec'd.
WilliamsXev chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
What a great story! I loved it! Exciting and tender all at the same time!
Eva chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
Debbie...don't how I could have missed this one. This is going to be the first 'fanfic pic of the week.' Will be posting later tonight on the board. I loved this. When I was first reading it, I skipped over the fairy tale part as I thought perhaps you were just writing down the original Grimm Brothers version. But then I went back and picked up where M started re-writing the story with her and her friends playing the characters...and I was totally swept away. What a great idea...with Roxton as the handsome Prince John. Great original idea and very creative. Loved the part at the end with John carrying her into the hot shower and sitting on the floor cradling her on his lap. How sweet was that? Noticed you won best comedy Lostie for this...well deserved...well deserved indeed. Look for my post on the board later. If you remember Ashley and I agreed to volunteer to peruse the ff site for any stories that may have not been noticed the first time around. This one certainly deserves to be read by everyone.
Karen chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
Great, amazing, touching, suspenseful, original, heart-warming. Just everything. I loved your story, the plot, the characterizations(especially Marguerite and Roxton), everything. You rock.
MissMeggs chapter 1 . 2/11/2003
Oh my God!

I loved that!

It was soooooo great!

keep writnig, maybe one for Beauty and the beast, or cinderella?
homemakr chapter 1 . 2/9/2003
I loved it at Carolyn's, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it again here tonight. LOL Marguerite's fairy tale is adorable - the characterization is like watching the show - very creative plot, and just loved the endings ( theirs and yours ) with the gentle teasing and genuine caring. :) Thanks Dinodaschies!