Reviews for Mr Jones
Guest chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
Mr. Jones is such a great story. I truly enjoyed the alternative start, but that which brought them home. Many blessings and all the best on an increasingly successful writing career.
PastOneonta chapter 13 . 12/11/2017
This was fun. You write conversation very well and you write a great Killian and Emma. I've enjoyed all your stories and was pleased you had one this year. This had a great plot too, Killian with no memories and a very pregnant Emma. I thought the magic that caused him to lose his memories was intriguing and unique, he was removed from himself. I didn't realize it was blood magic that enabled Emma to find him, not until the pregnancy was revealed. The baby's birth, kidnapping by the Black Fairy and rescue was excellent. A brief appearance by Rumple who was also written very well. Thanks for writing for this fandom. We would welcome any season 7 stories you wanted to share.
melsbells91 chapter 12 . 3/25/2017
Victory for our heroes. I don't love Regina as a name for their daughter but it worked quite well for the purpose of this story. Can't wait to read the epilogue!
melsbells91 chapter 11 . 3/25/2017
That's not Killian!? Oh no! Oh this is going to be very interesting. Can't wait to read more!
princesseslikepirates chapter 13 . 3/7/2017
I really loved this ending! Killian's proposal was perfect as was Emma's answer. I loved the line "books end, stories don't." That's incredibly poetic and perfect for their tale!
Invrwroteit chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
Sooooo great!
thewulf-aloha4ever chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Lovely ending to the story! Thanks for updating!
Dianoga chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Loved this one, great story as always!
Ivyskiss chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
Hello darling! This story has been such a joy this hiatus! I love your work to pieces. I just reread 8 Nights at Sea and loved it all over again! Thanks so much for gracing the world with your gift for words!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/4/2017
This definitely helped with my withdrawal over hiatus. Thank you. I love the baby's name. Such a great twist.
princesseslikepirates chapter 12 . 3/3/2017
Yea, they finally got the baby back! Killian climbing the inside of the chimney and putting the fire out with his jacket was pretty funny. His jacket was a noble sacrifice.
StephWoods chapter 11 . 2/28/2017
Wow yay she knows her man. Can't wait for more
princesseslikepirates chapter 11 . 2/22/2017
Every time someone left the group, I expected the Black Fairy to return in disguise. I'm glad that Emma was immediately able to recognize that it wasn't the real Killian.
Beans827yahoo.c chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
They REALLY need to come up with code words to identify themselves with! I thought maybe he wasn't real coming back from getting the water. But at least they know it. Love this so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/19/2017
Dun, dun, dun...
A cliffhanger! I'm sad to see this chapter end, but I can't wait to read more! What happened to Killian? Every time someone left I expected them to be the Black Fairy lol. Then I didn't expect Killian to be at the end lol.