Reviews for Puppy Love
Please continue, this is so good and there is seriously hardly any finished Krumione stories. Please I beg of you I need the rest of this story!
FangLup chapter 9 . 8/12
Thanks for sharing! :)
I really hope she will not turn against Viktor... because I really do not like that much drama.
pianomouse chapter 9 . 5/25
I am thoroughly enjoying this story and look forward to seeing where this goes, thank you for sharing this with us.
Soulmatelover4life chapter 1 . 5/17
Please update this is my favorite story ever!
lhamalhama chapter 9 . 5/15
Fucking God! I've just found this fic, please tell me there's hope you haven't abandoned it :'(
Olivia Williams chapter 9 . 4/17
another great chapter. Ron deserves it acting like a prat all the time, so what Victor displayed his ingrained instincts it wasn't without reason. When is the Weasley's going to wake up about Ronald's behaviors or lack of etiquette. i think he needs to be held accountable for the way he treats others to begin with, after all his brother is Charlie and he certainly knows about dealing with "beasts" or Bill for that matter...

Hermione although she should be cautious has nothing to fear with Victors intentions, she should pull her head out of her butt as well. Victor has been nothing but courteous, she has been taught better then that coming from muggles. When will Harry giver Hermione the support and trust she greatly deserves instead of taking the easy route and not having to think for himself. Rita Skeeter must pay!

Anyways update more soon please
NYFanFic chapter 9 . 4/5
Oh my! I am thrilled to find this story!
I am sorry things aren’t doing well in your world. I hope things will get better soon.
sunshine.katz chapter 9 . 2/18
Oh dear, whether or not Viktor developed horns that only Ron can see really isn't the point - Hermione needs to acknowledge that Ron was hurting her and in fact, the others need to as well! And Ginny is a little bossy pants - hope Hermione manages to sort through her own feelings to reach a decision about him instead of being swayed by everyone's opinions. Thanks for the update :)
Leil Laufeyson chapter 2 . 2/7
Awesome story, simoly amazing. I'm laughing so hard right now with the way Victor is. Love it
ArtemisBare chapter 9 . 2/4
OMG I'm so happy you updated. I tried to save it for after I'm done with the fic I'm currently marathoning but I couldn't wait. It had so many good elements that o don't just want to be dull and repeat the chapter word for word. It HAS been a while though and some details are a bit fuzzy.

Oh nooooOooOOOOooo! An excuse to reread the whole fic from the start!
like.a.Sir56 chapter 9 . 2/3
New chapter! Woot woot!

Lots of stuff to contemplate here, at least for the Hermione/Viktor/Ron dynamic.

I don't believe Viktor is totally innocent : Ron talked about horns and teeth too many times... But nobody else see them, even Harry admitted that much in chapter 7! So it's probably linked to a Veela mojo destined to a romantic rival? Ron is after all trying to put himself between them without any invitation to begin with! Heck, it's quite possible Viktor isn't even aware of the Jealous/Possessive Veela horn teeth stuff... or perhaps he is since he looks a bit too much innocent sometimes and, like he said : he is "incredible everything" XD

Ginny and Harry really need to open their eyes too. Come on! They were here! Viktor didn't become violent until Hermione said loud and clear that Ron WAS hurting her! Before this, he was quite laid back and a bit smug if I remember well :)
And even then, all he did was crushing a glass (pretty badass moment here!). And, ok, threaten to end him. However he didn't even make a real move. On another hand, had he actually approached Ron with the intention of breaking his face for manhandling Hermione too harshly, I am certain he would have stopped the instant Hermione asked him.
Therfore : it's okay for Ron to grab her arm to the point she may get bruises but they scream scandal when Viktor comes to her defense? What kind of friends are they? Bad ones, biased ones. Again.
So, no, really, their actions don't seem to be caused by their concern for Hermione, not entierly...

Damn, there is nothing for it, I really don't like Ginny, far too similar to her mother...

Viktor may not be 100% white in the situation, but at that precise moment, he didn't do anything wrong. They need to pull their heads out of their asses and "face facts" as Ginny taunted Hermione with: Ron was in the wrong here, and they need to stop buying everything he says without using their brains to filter a minimum, if brains they do have. (I doubted this simple fact several times during the books and here too. Oops? )
I mean, come on! "A love-struck Veela first instinct toward competition is to eliminate it", alright, so they jump to the conclusion that Viktor is going to severly hurt or even kill Ron? Yeah, because it would endear Viktor so much in Hermione's eyes to agress her friend. Nothing like a little friendly murder to start a perfect love story complete with HEA. Riiiiiiiiight...*snort*
Ridiculous.

Byw, Hermione needs to stand up and take a hold about her position. Ron did hurt her. Maybe there is no visible sequela, but he WAS abusing her. Moreover, Ron, contrary to Viktor, didn't seem to regret his lose of control/move. Instead, he looks angry at Hermione for not taking his side, as if he has a right to feel betrayed. What the heck? Get a grip buddy.

ANNNNNNNNNND Skeeter enters the ring! Yes! I was waiting for her! She is going to bring the sparkle to an already explosive mix! It's going to be ugly.

OMG! THANK YOU! Finally someone is writing about an obvious flaw : the Twins not pulling a prank during 4th year! As if!
It always irked me nobody else ever said anything about this! Especially since the presence of foreigner students is a blessing for them! They can get both new customers and sponsors. So much potential which didn't come to reality in Cannon!
You seem to take a direction where Viktor is actually going to invest in their business! Amazing! ;)
Thank you!

All in all, a great chapter for a great story for an amazing author! Thank you! Cannot wait for next time! A pleasure, as always! Have a nice day/night!
KittyWolfM chapter 9 . 2/3
Ginny and Harry are biased. How about the fact he did hurt Hermione. Viktor didn't do anything wrong. They need to get over themselves and try to be understanding.
Angels-heart1 chapter 9 . 2/2
Great chapter! Loved it! Can't wait to read more!
TinySlippers chapter 9 . 2/2
Oh Rita. You're a despicable excuse for a beetle. And Ron's going to end up pushing Hermione away faster than anything if he keeps acting like that. And Viktor didn't do anything other than break a glass. And Ron was actually hurting Hermione. Ginny needs to stop trusting Ron so blindly.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 9 . 2/2
Oh no! Can't wait for the next chapter!