Reviews for Puppy Love
This story is sooooo good, please update soon.
Brumalis chapter 10 . 10/3
Yay! This story is awesome, Viktor although a bit OC is not overly so and Hermione is as fantastic as usual, I am sure she will find a solution in no time (almost) and that Skiter will regret a few things.
I am worried for Viktor status as a wizard though and for what Daniela said.
Please update soon! Thank you for writing this story.
Can you update soon?
Please update soon
When do you update
I can't wait to know what happens next, you are so very talented. Honestly though I want Reeta to die.
So glad your back writing. When will you be updating?
Veela are all female, thats kind of the point. Also everyone is insanely OOC ffs.
sunshine.katz chapter 10 . 9/16
Poor Viktor has a lot to deal with! Despite that awful article, he's likely to be most hurt by Hermione's correspondence with Daniela, so hopefully Hermione voluntarily comes clean about this soon. Ginny continues to be annoying and Harry was just caught in the crossfire. Loved Hermione and Karkaroff with Dumbledore! Thanks for the update and I hope things continue to get better.
MWolfe13 chapter 10 . 9/16
Oh man, I hope he passes this test.
LeoAngeldust chapter 10 . 9/16
Viktor needs to stay out of trouble long enough for Hermione to find an obscure and untraceable Veela suppression potion for Viktor to take just until he is tested and the results are marked as official and irrefutable. It will save other their lives to make him appear as a half Veela. Then it will just look as if their children inherited a strong Veela trait since so little is known about male Veela.

I can’t remember if Snape is friends with Igor or not but if he is... her asking Igor for help from the potions master wouldn’t be amiss either.

So glad to see this updated!
flaasil chapter 10 . 9/15
3 3
SM3LLY chapter 10 . 9/15
My favorite part of this chapter was definitely Karkaroff and Hermione angrily agreeing with each other. Both of them shouting about how much of a gentlemen Krum is was suprisingly sweet. (I also really enjoyed them doing synchronized Attacks on Skeeters integrity as a journalist)

Thank you so Much for the update! Im glad that things are going better for you and hope that they continue to improve in the future !
‘"The allegations Skeeter has hinted at will not only incriminate him but every bloody Veela out there! Or have you forgotten about the prejudice against anything remotely different that strives in the wizarding world?"
Ginny flushed, either from embarrassment or anger or both. "As the daughter of traitors I know bloody damn well how the system works against all who are different here."’

Oh PLEASE, Ginny! You are the pure-blood daughter of a pure-blood family of the Sacred Twenty-Eight! You know NOTHING about true prejudice and the blind hatred people feel towards those who are of a different class or race. Lots of pure-bloods are “blood traitors,” not just the Weasleys. A blood traitor is any pure-blood who doesn’t believe that Muggles, muggle-borns, half-bloods, and half breeds are inferior to pure-bloods. You know who’s also a blood traitor according to bigots like the Malfoys? Sirius Black. Kingsley Shacklebolt, the McKinnons, the Macmillans, the Potters, the Longbottoms, the Bones family, Alastor Moody, the Prewetts, ANY pure-blood who doesn’t think muggle-borns are scum. Ginny and the Weasleys are not unique. She acts like she’s universally hated for being a “blood traitor.”

The only people who Ginny Weasley has faced prejudice from are blood supremacists who may dislike her family for their views, but they still view her as HUMAN. What Ginny Fucking Weasley doesn’t get is that blood supremacists like the Malfoys and Blacks don’t see muggle-borns as human at all—-they view them as sub-human. That’s the same attitude that made white Europeans and Americans think it was okay to enslave human beings: they convinced themselves that blacks were not human at all. Ginny doesn’t *get* that while the Malfoys may dislike her father, they still view her as a human being. On the other hand, they view “mudbloods” like Hermione as lesser beings. Ginny, no matter what she’s convinced herself, will never be faced with the fact that other people actually think she is not human, has stolen her magic, and does not belong in the Wizarding world. She will never be faced with people who think that she and her kind should be wiped out, exterminated like vermin! Ginny needs to take a fucking chill pill! And she has the gall to say that Hermione is making it all about herself? Geez Louise, this is more like Ginny making something all about HERself! There’s also a huge distinction that she doesn’t seem to even come close to recognizing: the difference between mudbloods, half breeds, squibs, etc. and the so-called “blood traitors” is that being a blood traitor is a choice. Being born a mudblood, half breed, squib, etc. is not. Hermione is hated for something she has ZERO control over, the same way that some people hate blacks, Jews, etc. Ginny will never experience being hated for being born. She will never experience the discrimination and dehumanization that they face. She’s not oppressed; she’s privileged. And don’t give me that BS Ron always spouts about being poor, Ginny! If anything, the Weasleys are lower middle-class, and only because they have so many kids! They have never gone hungry. Harry describes in canon that Mrs. Weasley always has the table absolutely laden with food. Ron never mentions anything about not being able to eat all he wants because there isn’t enough. Guess what, Gin? Poor people struggle to put food on the table. Poor mothers sometimes have to make the choice to go hungry so that their children will have dinner that night. Poor people can not afford healthcare. We know that’s not true of the Weasleys because they were able to get Arthur seen to in St. Mungo’s. The only real hardship the Weasleys face is that they can’t always afford new things. Guess what, Gin? Buying books and clothes secondhand doesn’t make you oppressed! At least your parents can afford them! And yet she knows allllll about being discrimination for being “different.” I’m glad Hermione chewed her out.

Ugh. Ginny (book Ginny year 5 and on and fanfiction Ginny) can be so self-righteous. Sorry, end rant.
valentinagabrielle chapter 10 . 9/15
Welcome Back! I hope you're better. I love this ship, and veela au is amazing! thank you!