Reviews for Quarantine
GalitAvigail chapter 13 . 5/29
Wow that is really a long vacation hope evrey thing is allright and i really hope you will continue with this story it is really good. Love from Israel. Galit
I find it really strange that NO ONE has said anything about the fucking sick/dead deer they came into contact with. And Tanya straight up said that she looked over and there it was...which suggests to me that whatever virus this is, is airborne because they didn't have direct contact.

Anyway, Its amazingly stupid that no one has said anything. You know what else is amazingly stupid? That they decided to "quarantine" everyone at the school. Because anyone with a brain knows that survival rates would be much higher if they were able to go home and stay in their own homes. If just one person is sick in that fucking school the infected population is going to sky rocket.
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 5/21
I really miss this story
Erin chapter 13 . 4/1
Whaaaaaaat! I love this fic so much! Mandy when are you going to update :D fingers crossed that it will be soon! Big fan!
Helloooo
JuleKiwi chapter 13 . 11/10/2017
Please update! I'm loving this fic so far and would really love t know how it ends!
Luce chapter 13 . 9/17/2017
I can not wait for this to be updated! I'm not usually a fan of a genre like this but I am completely hooked! Update sooooooon :D
kinnik chapter 13 . 9/10/2017
Wow! This is gripping. I can't wait to see the next update! I'm riveted to see what happens next. I just found this and plowed right through. It's excellent!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2017
jenrell23 chapter 13 . 8/3/2017
Oh I hope they find a way out. Love the story so far.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 7/10/2017
If there really is a way out of there they need to take and get out quick then get out of town. They aren't going to get out of there otherwise.
kathrinmucki chapter 13 . 7/4/2017
Love your story
helenemc chapter 13 . 6/23/2017
Interesting story. What I don't understand is why are the students who are clear not allowed to leave the school. It seems they would be in more danger contracting whoever it is while cooped up there. Something is not right. Hope you have a great vacation and update soon after.
alilesixteen chapter 13 . 6/11/2017
Wow, thank goodness I stumbled upon this story. The suspense is killing and I just wonder what's your updating schedule? Can't wait for next chapter! Have a great vacation.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/7/2017
Yikes, stuck in school during a horrific outbreak would really suck!