Reviews for Quarantine
JuleKiwi chapter 13 . 11/10
Please update! I'm loving this fic so far and would really love t know how it ends!
Luce chapter 13 . 9/17
I can not wait for this to be updated! I'm not usually a fan of a genre like this but I am completely hooked! Update sooooooon :D
kinnik chapter 13 . 9/10
Wow! This is gripping. I can't wait to see the next update! I'm riveted to see what happens next. I just found this and plowed right through. It's excellent!
jenrell23 chapter 13 . 8/3
Oh I hope they find a way out. Love the story so far.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 13 . 7/10
If there really is a way out of there they need to take and get out quick then get out of town. They aren't going to get out of there otherwise.
kathrinmucki chapter 13 . 7/4
Love your story
helenemc chapter 13 . 6/23
Interesting story. What I don't understand is why are the students who are clear not allowed to leave the school. It seems they would be in more danger contracting whoever it is while cooped up there. Something is not right. Hope you have a great vacation and update soon after.
alilesixteen chapter 13 . 6/11
Wow, thank goodness I stumbled upon this story. The suspense is killing and I just wonder what's your updating schedule? Can't wait for next chapter! Have a great vacation.
Yikes, stuck in school during a horrific outbreak would really suck!
mommy2matty chapter 13 . 6/9
I'm very intrigued by your story so far! I look forward to reading more!
jansails chapter 13 . 6/9
Glad Charlie's out.
Things sure don't seem very CDC official to me.
Is this some rogue government Black Ops outfit?
NO WAY would CDC start stacking bodies in the pool.
By doing so, they are creating a biologically contaminated "bomb".
CDC would bring in a pathological incinerator to get rid of the corpses.
This MUST be some rogue group (or Aliens) who do not have proper medical training.
No way on this green earth would Dr. Carlisle Cullen find that suitable, proper, safe.
So, what's up?
jansails/jan2
LizziePaige chapter 13 . 6/9
Even if Emmett does have a way out, where will they go afterwards? I can't imagine them just letting them escape with no repercussions.
Even if they do get out wouldn't that me messier than staying in? Wouldn't they notice their absence? Bella and Edward especially will be remembered since they were isolated for a while. I love this story!
Rita01tx chapter 13 . 6/8
Hope Charlie's ploy to get out of that cell doesn't backfire and cost Edward his phone! Then he and Carlisle will really be screwed for info!
Emmett probably knows that school like the back of his hand! Wouldn't surprise me if he did know a way out but the kids aren't stupid and wouldn't want to endanger anyone so the circumstances would have to really be dire to make them take it!